Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
If you want real pizza go in italy, or ask someone who lived in italy for a long time to bake it. Tastes way better. I once went in london in a pizzeria and in comparsion it was waaay bad. In comparison to pizza outside english it was good, but in comparison to italian pizza it was like chewing on gum.

Reactions: Touko White

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want real pizza go in italy, or ask someone who lived in italy for a long time to bake it. Tastes way better. I once went in london in a pizzeria and in comparsion it was waaay bad. In comparison to pizza outside english it was good, but in comparison to italian pizza it was like chewing on gum.
@MoonlightCapital said the same thing, that Italian-made pizza is better than any other pizza :P

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you have no idea what pizza even is. Come to Italy and taste real pizza not those disgusting bits of bread with some sauce that you call "pizza"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you are so right. VIVA la pizza napoletana!!!

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

so you once went to one pizzeria in London and concluded that you can't get good Pizzas in England???

I've been to Italy. I've had great pizzas there and mediocre ones. I've had great pizzas in Italian restaurants in England, and I've had poor ones. I've had great pizzas and mediocre pizzas in Spain and France. I now live in Thailand and have had the whole range; great, good, mediocre and poor pizzas.

To say that you can only get good, or "real" Pizza in Italy is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
so you once went to one pizzeria in London and concluded that you can't get good Pizzas in England???

I've been to Italy. I've had great pizzas there and mediocre ones. I've had great pizzas in Italian restaurants in England, and I've had poor ones. I've had great pizzas and mediocre pizzas in Spain and France. I now live in Thailand and have had the whole range; great, good, mediocre and poor pizzas.

To say that you can only get good, or "real" Pizza in Italy is just ridiculous.
I went to three good rated pizzerias. Also I did not say that. I say only someone who lived in Italy for a good portion of their lives can make real great pizza

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've been to Italy, eaten at a couple pizzarias and have enjoyed every slice, however I personally had better pizza at my local tavern. The chef their is amazing, and he was a refugee from North Korea!

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I went to three good rated pizzerias. Also I did not say that. I say only someone who lived in Italy for a good portion of their lives can make real great pizza

Either way that's still a totally inaccurate claim. I've had great Pizzas cooked by people who have never set foot in Italy

D

Deleted User

OP
The standard take away pizza is shit. A pub I frequent offers nice pizzas at a nice price. The best pizza I ever ate came from a restaurant in Guangzhou. Before then I had assumed that Italy would be the place to go for pizza, not China.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/