Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to install the latest version via cia.... upon loading "Failed to receive a status code!" "Press A to continue" -> "failed to download assets!" this pretty much repeats when pressing A until I close the app.

Attempting to close it from there gets stuck at "Closing software..." screen until I hard reset my N3DS!

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They cannot. I cannot click them.

EDIT: It seems I cannot edit any pokemon holding an item either.
Are we still talking about the same application? I'm just trying to reproduce the same error you're reporting, and I cannot do it: everythings works ok for me., Can you give more details? Like where they are, which species are they, if they're in a battle box, team

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Trying to install the latest version via cia.... upon loading "Failed to receive a status code!" "Press A to continue" -> "failed to download assets!" this pretty much repeats when pressing A until I close the app.

Attempting to close it from there gets stuck at "Closing software..." screen until I hard reset my N3DS!
Read installation instructions in the readme, or just the other 30 same closed issues reporting your same problem

dragonfire535

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dragonfire535.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Are we still talking about the same application? I'm just trying to reproduce the same error you're reporting, and I cannot do it: everythings works ok for me., Can you give more details? Like where they are, which species are they, if they're in a battle box, team

One of the Pokémon I was trying to edit was in a Battle Box, but that makes enough sense. Some of them had not though, but oddly enough, the issue seems to have gone away after a restart. No idea what went wrong, some of them just refused to be edited.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant I've said it before that I really appreciate your work, at the same time though your attitude has become pretty pretentious. Like I said thanks, but you could use some tact when trying to help people. You can't be pissy at everyone because others have annoyed you with the same questions over and over. You can't honestly expect everyone who uses your app (A friend may have installed it for them?) to know the ins and outs, especially when new updates come out. I still follow the thread and like I said really appreciate your work, but that doesn't negate the fact that you're starting to act like an asshat.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll be starting to not reply anymore at questions that has not been already discussed in the issue tracker, then.

Point is that I don't ask you to know everything about the application just from the start, but just going through the available infos that are on my github, first. You can find 99% of the times a solution for your question there, just spending a couple minutes more reading. You'll find more informations than expected there, if you like, too. Bye

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be starting to not reply anymore at questions that has not been already discussed in the issue tracker, then.

Point is that I don't ask you to know everything about the application just from the start, but just going through the available infos that are on my github, first. You can find 99% of the times a solution for your question there, just spending a couple minutes more reading. You'll find more informations than expected there, if you like, too. Bye
Oh I agree with you but that isn't an excuse. Your expectations are reasonable but not realistic, people aren't that smart. I was just saying try to be tactful if you are going to answer them, if you're just going to be nasty and condescending; don't.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is possible to get an hax mode like pkhex has? i have no interest in battle online just battle tree stuff
No. Use PKHeX if PKSM doesn't fulfill your needs. I feel it would be irresponsible of @EventAssistant to allow the creation of hacked Pokemon in light of the recent ban waves.

Close PKSM, enable wifi, open PKSM.

Reactions: Guipradi

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Use PKHeX if PKSM doesn't fulfill your needs. I feel it would be irresponsible of @EventAssistant to allow the creation of hacked Pokemon in light of the recent ban waves.
why? he already claims no responsibility for what you do with this application (as he has told people before), and people have made pokemon have said they have gotten banned using those pokemon from this application...

Funny thing is, everyone else but him has tried to reply whenever I try to at least discuss this with him...

Also, PKHeX doesn't streamline things anywhere as near as PKSM does.

(again, repeating from my earlier posts, please don't get salty. I don't want to have to put that sentence in my sig.)

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
why? he already claims no responsibility for what you do with this application (as he has told people before), and people have made pokemon have said they have gotten banned using those pokemon from this application...

Funny thing is, everyone else but him has tried to reply whenever I try to at least discuss this with him...

(again, repeating from my earlier posts, please don't get salty. I don't want to have to put that sentence in my sig.)
What has to do one thing with another? He doesn't take reasonability if something goes wrong (which shouldn't happen if you know what you are doing). But he's also trying to keep things legit. I don't get you.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What has to do one thing with another? He doesn't take reasonability if something goes wrong (which shouldn't happen if you know what you are doing). But he's also trying to keep things legit. I don't get you.
I don't get him either, but that explains it much better. thanks.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think it's because he's blocked you. I know a few others in the thread have as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1