PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I try this application on .cia file for my O3DS and it work fine. No problem. The problem for me start when i decide to use this homebrew with my NEW3DS in is "regular" homebrew .3dsx (if im not wrong with the file exestension). What happen is when i open the homebrew i ask me to select a game, i choose pokemon sun, then it load. Then again give me the game chooice select, i select sun again and then this happen:

scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png

Then a Press A and the homebrew reboot me on the main menu for the Homebrew Launcher. This happen no matter what the game i select: i try the DS game B/W and of course the 3DS game X/Y/OR/AS/SU/MO and this happen evrytime. Somebody know why this happen? Again this is for the simple homebrew, no .cia file, on a NEW3DS no CFW.

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could have easily been asked in the thread for this app.

For DS games you need to select PokeTransporter and for 3DS games you need to select PokeBank.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This will be shooting in the dark, but considering it's a new game we are talking about, it may be that you just don't have the mmap folder on your 3DS, or it's outdated (doesn't have Sun/Moon files).
https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls
Click on green "Clone or download" -> "Download ZIP" and then from the archive it downloads put the mmap folder (with all contents) on the root of your New 3DS's SD card and try again.

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
This will be shooting in the dark, but considering it's a new game we are talking about, it may be that you just don't have the mmap folder on your 3DS, or it's outdated (doesn't have Sun/Moon files).
https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls
Click on green "Clone or download" -> "Download ZIP" and then from the archive it downloads put the mmap folder (with all contents) on the root of your New 3DS's SD card and try again.

Thanks for your help. I have try the DS game, before set the file you link in my sd, and they wornk perfectly but now even the 3DS game works with no problem.

breakthewind

Trophies
XP
Country
It's all good. What's your 3DS FW?
Yo I need some help I have a plain old 3ds and you know how you caan pick hgss and platinum asw well? Well when I try to pick those to use pksm on. It doesn't shoe up and I if I use a mother app to boot it up it just says incorrect size. Please help

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I need some help I have a plain old 3ds and you know how you caan pick hgss and platinum asw well? Well when I try to pick those to use pksm on. It doesn't shoe up and I if I use a mother app to boot it up it just says incorrect size. Please help
Ask in the official thread, you're more likely to get help or find an answer to your question that's already been solved.

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have to ask WHY you're using a completely outdated version of the application. The readme in the github page is clear, and says which is the correct way to install PKSM. If you do every step correctly (which is only ONE), you'll get everything working as expected.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc