ROM Hack Suggestion Play Skyrim with best settings and mods

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was actually wondering the same... I will try installing it tonight and I'll let you know :)
Thanks. I checked if there is a Discord channel or something like that, but I can’t find anything. There are just few info online about Skyrim modding on Switch.

bell1-1010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks. I checked if there is a Discord channel or something like that, but I can’t find anything. There are just few info online about Skyrim modding on Switch.
Well in fairness Skyrim is an almost 10 yo mainly pc game, played on a portable console. I mean even Bethesda couldn't be really that bothered with it. Still I'm really glad they ported it.

Reactions: PEVOx

Chicky_Nuggie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked out the Skyrim NX toolkit on github? there's a link to the switch modding discord there, and a wiki for how to convert mods yourself so you dont have to rely on the mostly out-dated ones on the switch nexus page. (it's the 2nd link if you google 'skyrim nx toolkit' can't post direct link myself bc new member)

Reactions: bell1-1010

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx. I don't see a 60fps mod, I guess it doesn't exist.
Just an FYI, from thoroughly testing this setting on the Switch, " iVSyncPresentInterval=0" = Uncapped FPS," iVSyncPresentInterval=1" = 60 FPS, No iVSyncPresentInterval command = 30 fps, (This command goes under the [Display] tab)

Reactions: Thorhax

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just an FYI, from thoroughly testing this setting on the Switch, " iVSyncPresentInterval=0" = Uncapped FPS," iVSyncPresentInterval=1" = 60 FPS, No iVSyncPresentInterval command = 30 fps, (This command goes under the [Display] tab)
Do you by chance have an ini file you can share please?
It seems all the ones on nexusmods are hidden

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?