Gaming play using old xbox and xbox s

Harri103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, i used to have 2 xboxs one i used for playing online and one flashed for offline playing backups. Recently my online xbox got rrod and im thinking of getting a new xbox slim to replace it because i cant be bothered fixing it again. Is there an easy way for me to play using my profile on both xboxs? (before id just move the hdd back and forth between them) some kind of adaptor to use old hdd's on the slim would be ideal but one doesnt seem to exist.

many thanks

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Get a thumb drive and move your profile to it. That's as easy as it's ever going to get.

In order to use your old hard drive you'll just need to remove it from the case. It fits into the slim but is just looser with out the slim style hard drive case.

Harri103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
431unknown said:
Get a thumb drive and move your profile to it. That's as easy as it's ever going to get.

Ah right thanks for the quick response!

its a 16GB maximum right? Can i use a hdd at the same time for any extra dlc or am i just gonna be limited to the pen drives storage?
(i already have a old 250gb harddrive i can take out of the enclosure and put in the new xbox)

edit: ah cheers just seen your edit now, had already mode this post. this seems the way to go not to much hassle at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu