Please check out my first android game! :D

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I dont know if u would do this but what about hardware button mapping. My moga pro connects and can shoot in the direction but cant move so mapping my buttons may sort that. I think you have a good game here and online co op would be amazing

I agree with this. I refuse to play (certainly pay for, free games I'll give in to if they're really good) games that don't have built in support for hardware controls. It's just lazy programming.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I dont know if u would do this but what about hardware button mapping. My moga pro connects and can shoot in the direction but cant move so mapping my buttons may sort that. I think you have a good game here and online co op would be amazing

Thanks, and yeah, button mapping is currently a planned feature :) I myself own a Xperia Play and know how awesome it is when buttons are mapped. I don't know about Online Coop yet, but there is a Bluetooth multiplayer planned and is currently the main goal for 1.2, the next update. :) Thanks for playing!

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, and yeah, button mapping is currently a planned feature :) I myself own a Xperia Play and know how awesome it is when buttons are mapped. I don't know about Online Coop yet, but there is a Bluetooth multiplayer planned and is currently the main goal for 1.2, the next update. :) Thanks for playing!

Can't wait for multiplayer. : DDD
On a side note, I'm stuck in the lab.
There's this board with a number pad hidden inside of it.
I can't figure out the password though. :unsure:

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Can't wait for multiplayer. : DDD
On a side note, I'm stuck in the lab.
There's this board with a number pad hidden inside of it.
I can't figure out the password though. :unsure:

Check out the blackboard in the next room. It's in binary and you have to convert it to decimal system. Hint: Google ;)

Gonna download as soon as my phone get done charging :).

Thanks! :D

Reactions: 6SoulTriox

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
This game is really fun I like, I just think you die to easily.......or maybe I suck:P

It's not just you ;) I had multiple people complaining about that. I have you tried changing the difficulty? :)

Here's a tip:
Get the shotgun as soon as you can, it's the best gun IMO.

Either that or Machine Gun :P The Uzi is easier to shot with and has more ammo, but is weaker. Also the Rifle has lower fire rate, but does more damage and hit multiple targets :)

Reactions: Kalker3

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Either that or Machine Gun :P The Uzi is easier to shot with and has more ammo, but is weaker. Also the Rifle has lower fire rate, but does more damage and hit multiple targets :)

Yeah, the Machine Gun is pretty badass too.
I wish I could have more than just one weapon. : P

Check out the blackboard in the next room. It's in binary and you have to convert it to decimal system. Hint: Google ;)

BTW, thanks for your help, I would've never figured it out.
I even searched Einstein and his E = mc2 formula in Wikipedia looking for something that looked like a password. :rofl:

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just you ;) I had multiple people complaining about that.:)

No it's okay I like a challenge like that, it makes me wanna get better at the difficulty like that, also is there any plans for a few more guns this kinda reminds me of cod zombies which I love a lot.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
No it's okay I like a challenge like that, it makes me wanna get better at the difficulty like that, also is there any plans for a few more guns this kinda reminds me of cod zombies which I love a lot.

Yeah, me too! I also was very inspired by CoD Zombies when making this game. I especially wanted to keep that difficulty feeling from it. Like you said, it adds to the replay value :) There's no plans for more guns now, but feel free to add suggestions! It doesn't really take that long to add a weapon now that I have it all set up. Also, theres another hidden gun in the game in the Lab map ;)

Yeah, the Machine Gun is pretty badass too.
I wish I could have more than just one weapon. : P

BTW, thanks for your help, I would've never figured it out.
I even searched Einstein and his E = mc2 formula in Wikipedia looking for something that looked like a password. :rofl:

Haha :rofl: Sorry for it being so difficult :) I really wanted to had this little cryptic, but yet awarding, success feeling from people who manage to find it :) I only have it in the Lab map though, because I didn't want the whole game to be cryptic :)

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Delta517 What engine did you use to build your game with? I'm thinking of doing some games, myself, but not sure where to start.

I used java with LibGdx. I saw that you just published a app so you probably already know this but Ill but it here for others too: If you don't know coding then start with thenewbostons java tuts, and after that move on to dermetfans LibGdx tuts :)

Congratz on the app btw! :D

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
GREAT GAME!

I promise ill buy it soon.. once i get some funds. but the free version is great so far.

Great work. :gba:

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
The game has passed over 25 000+ downloads one month after release! :D I also have over 300+ five stars ratings, but alot of 1 stars reviews too because it crashed on lower-end devices in the beginnng :( It should be fixed it now though :D

Reactions: Kalker3

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The game has passed over 25 000+ reviews one month after release! :D I also have over 300+ five stars ratings, but alot of 1 stars reviews too because it crashed on lower-end devices in the beginnng :( It should be fixed it now though :D

It's a big task; but it might be a good idea to reply to those 1-starts with a message saying that you believe the issue is fixed. I did that to one of the reviews of one of my apps (though it was a 3-star to begin with...) and he immediately updated his rating.

25,000 reviews in one month - that's pretty impressive (especially considering how difficult google make it to write reviews!). Well done

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
It's a big task; but it might be a good idea to reply to those 1-starts with a message saying that you believe the issue is fixed. I did that to one of the reviews of one of my apps (though it was a 3-star to begin with...) and he immediately updated his rating.

25,000 reviews in one month - that's pretty impressive (especially considering how difficult google make it to write reviews!). Well done

Sorry, I wrote wrong :P I meant downloads :) And most people have changed it now, but theres still a lot of people out there voting 1 :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh hey, another Norwegian! And one that's as bad as me at pixelart, at that. I've been meaning to make an Android game too but I just don't have any good ideas (that are simple enough to make) :P
I'm basically limited to public domain graphics/audio or whatever I can manage to whip up myself (which isn't much) and my attention span isn't long enough to work on anything for more than a week or two (but I work really hard until I get bored)
I do have one app up on Play Store but it's crashy and I'm not sure (read: have no clue) how to fix the bugs :( I blame it on multithreading issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo