please help when i dont know how to fix it.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
my grandma laptop, lenovo windows 7 wont start. please check out this video:
This is not my video but my problem like this

i have a windows 7 installation disc but i dont wan to reinstall it. I wan to repair my grandma laptop. Because with reinstalling will delete all of my program files..

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my grandma laptop, lenovo windows 7 wont start. please check out this video:
This is not my video but my problem like this

i have a windows 7 installation disc but i dont wan to reinstall it. I wan to repair my grandma laptop. Because with reinstalling will delete all of my program files..

You can use a Linux disk to take all the files off that you need, after that just reinstall Windows

Reactions: CallmeBerto

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm just thinking that a PC old enough to be running Windows 7 is much more likely to have an optical drive.
extremly likely it has, but still usb is an option... (if it runs windows 7 extremly like it can boot from usb as well)

anyway. you guys telling him to use linux, which is great, but don't forget to tell him he needs to boot the live cd or "without install" option
otherwise he might just wipe the hdd in attempting to use linux to recover the files...

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Okay all people here and wan to help me thx. but now i was re install my windows 7 again but most current problem comes: windows cannot connect to the internet and people say i must update the driver. but i think if i dont have internet connection what can i do?

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay all people here and wan to help me thx. but now i was re install my windows 7 again but most current problem comes: windows cannot connect to the internet and people say i must update the driver. but i think if i dont have internet connection what can i do?

download the driver on another PC and transfer it to your current PC via USB or CD.

Reactions: Sathya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So glad I'm not in prison lol