Hardware Pokeball plus and a banned system

BIGdoubleD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You only get 3 hours? I’ve been getting 4-5 hours out of mine. I don’t see why a power bank couldn’t charge it, it’s just like charging at the wall or switch dock
More than 3 hours on working station? I am very suspicious of the safety of using power bank.

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o_0 I get 8+ hours of continuous use with my pokeball
I haven't charged mine in over 2 days, 4+ hours connected to Go, around 6 hours game play time, and way more time playing with Pikachu than I'd like to admit and it's still going strong. 3 hour charge is referring to how long it takes to fully charge the Pokeball Plus. From my USB test meter it only charges 5V @ just under 0.1A or so.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 hour battery life was a typo that's been propagated. It's a 3 hour recharge time. Actual battery time is on par with a Pro controller.

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 hour battery life was a typo that's been propagated. It's a 3 hour recharge time. Actual battery time is on par with a Pro controller.
I'm actively trying to kill the damn thing so I can test its charging with my meter, but it won't die. Very good battery life considering it has a 220mAh battery inside.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This sucks! I got Pokeball Plus but cannot transfer my own pokemon because mew is inside. Is there any way to erase mew? I already got mew witg PkHex. Any way to let the Pokeball know the mew is out?

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sucks! I got Pokeball Plus but cannot transfer my own pokemon because mew is inside. Is there any way to erase mew? I already got mew witg PkHex. Any way to let the Pokeball know the mew is out?
Find someone who has the game and offer them the Mew in your Pokeball Plus for free, now you're free to use it as normal.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I was able to bypass the Mew checking in the game with some debugging. I'm going to make a patch for it. If anyone still needs this, please contact me by PM so we can get in touch to test this :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!