Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
altorn said:
yeah, Pokemon Black and White are 3DS games.. if you play the cartridge in a 3DS console.
That still doesn't make them 3DS games. That's like saying "I jammed the No More Heroes disc in my GBA card slot, that means No More Heroes is a GBA game!", which is obviously wrong.

Also, bump but I don't care, I only now noticed this post.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
Watch the pic of the battle interface:
schermafbeelding2010061.png
The 3DS has IR and this battle interface too

also you're able to upload your save file to the internet, The 3DS automatic connect to the internet (am I right ??)

So I think that Pokemon B/W is a 3DS game, What do you think ??
well pokemon soul silver & heart gold versions had ir for the poke walker, maby there compatible. also pokemon black & white are confirmed to be DS games with DSi enhanced features. meaning for DSi. it will be play able on 3DS but its a DS game with DSi features.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is totally a DS game. But...
Maybe... I say maybe...
this game has a few improved options for the 3DS, like in The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages & Seasons
those two were Gameboy Colors games but when you played it on a Gameboy Advance you could enter a hidden itemp shop
I remembered... it was called "The Advance Shop" lol

and you can get the "Advance Ring" "life´s advance"
gbasp2.gif

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
This game is totally a DS game. But...
Maybe... I say maybe...
this game has a few improved options for the 3DS, like in The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages & Seasons
those two were Gameboy Colors games but when you played it on a Gameboy Advance you could enter a hidden itemp shop
I remembered... it was called "The Advance Shop" lol

and you can get the "Advance Ring" "life´s advance"
gbasp2.gif
That's exactly what I said at the top of the page. XD

D

Deleted_171835

SOS-Rens said:
Haha i was right !!
OK Ok A bit right

Pokemon B/W has 3DS Features like Pass By
and Video Chat (DSi & 3DS exclusive)

Source
No. Those are just DSi-exclusive features.
They can be used on a 3DS because the 3DS has the ability to play DSi-enhanced/exclusive games.

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
SOS-Rens said:
Haha i was right !!
OK Ok A bit right

Source
They can be used on a 3DS because the 3DS has the ability to play DSi-enhanced/exclusive games.

The article in question does call the Pass By mode a 3DS feature, but it could work just as well on a DSi (or even a DS) like Bark Mode did in Nintendogs.

But since it's apparently not going to work in a normal DS and the 3DS is said to be the first to have a Bark Mode thingy built in to the console, it could very well be a 3DS exclusive feature. But I wouldn't expect much more than that.

D

Deleted_171835

specht said:
SoulSnatcher said:
SOS-Rens said:
Haha i was right !!
OK Ok A bit right

Source

The article in question does call the Pass By mode a 3DS feature, but it could work just as well on a DSi (or even a DS) like Bark Mode did in Nintendogs.

But since it's apparently not going to work in a normal DS and the 3DS is said to be the first to have a Bark Mode thingy built in to the console, it could very well be a 3DS exclusive feature. But I wouldn't expect much more than that.
No, it didn't.
It said "in a manner similar to what was described as a 3DS feature" meaning that Pass By operates like a 3DS feature.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
This makes me happy in that it semi-confirms (not fully) my theory/hope that it will have some kind of 3DS exclusive features. My guess is it would probably function like Bark Mode in the current DS game stile, but in the 3DS it would take advantage of the system's way of doing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: anybody here?