Pokemon battle revolution unable to connect

ShokerC0903

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everyone, (sorry for my bad english im italian) im tryng to link my 3ds with pokemon platinum with my Wii with pokemon battle revolution (my 3ds is modded and pokemon platinum is installed by twilight menu and nds bootstrap) so is not original and when i try to link with the wii it seems work but then an error appear on the screen of my 3ds (unable to read game data) i tried also with pokemon diamond and says a different error on the wii (comunication error)

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh are you using physically purchased legitimate/official pokemon cartridges? I see lots of people here post, magically expecting the wii game to find their roms, so I gotta start there lol.

Reactions: ShokerC0903

ShokerC0903

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Uhhh stai usando cartucce pokemon legittime/ufficiali acquistate fisicamente? Vedo molte persone qui postare, aspettandosi magicamente che il gioco Wii trovi le loro rom, quindi devo iniziare da lì lol.
im using a pirated copy of pokemon Platinum and the Rom can see the wii so i click on connect to wii then on the TV screen appear the DS icon means that the wii recognized my 3ds then i get an error on my 3ds screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!