ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I decided to redo v1.2 as I managed to make some drastic improvements regarding compatibility, rendering my previous v1.2 build obsolete. With this version you can finally play the ROM hack in DSi Mode using solutions like TWiLightMenu.

v1.2 - March 27, 2022
DeadSkullzJr:

- Made adjustments to the ROM image.
- Restored Nintendo DSi related data in the ROM image.
- Removed the anti-piracy bypass patch.

The anti-piracy bypass patch was removed because it's generally a bad practice to apply patches
like these to ROM hacks due to the constant changes that occur to the ROM image(s). The other
reason is because anti-piracy bypass solutions tend to receive updates from time to time to account
for aspects of the game that may have been missed in the past. Lastly, these types of patches should
only ever be applied by the end user and not forced, these should only ever be used if by chance the
environment you are working with requires a solution like this for the game(s) to run properly, not
all environments are guaranteed to operate the same exact way or handle game related data in the same
manner.

Download:

Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2:

https://mega.nz/folder/dQ5ixbbL#oSdW79hAKdfikEAJhtVOCQ

Pokemon - Volt White Version 2:
https://mega.nz/folder/gVgQ3DwT#jfnkUjqSAIPKWe_vkwMBnQ

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

quickthrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano just released BB/VW2 Redux by the way. It comes with multiple new features including Fairy typing, new scripted character/legendary events, updated modern stat changes and selected new moves (up to and from PLA), EV/level trainers (unimplemented in the original BB/VW2), adjusted shiny rate, etc.

He hasn't visited these forums in a while. The announcement's on his Twitter.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano just released BB/VW2 Redux by the way. It comes with multiple new features including Fairy typing, new scripted character/legendary events, updated modern stat changes and selected new moves (up to and from PLA), EV/level trainers (unimplemented in the original BB/VW2), adjusted shiny rate, etc.

He hasn't visited these forums in a while. The announcement's on his Twitter.
Fully aware, thanks for the heads up anyways though. I do my best to fix whatever issues I come across with some of these hacks, doesn't matter old or new, not to mention people may just want to play the original experience, so it's always good to fix things up for the future.

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uploaded a fixed version of v1.2, messed something up on accident that I ended up finding out about while fixing another hack. The game won't be any different with this fix, but I'm not someone who likes sitting leaving stuff as-is if I know there's an issue. Links aren't different, you can grab the fixed versions from the post I made about the update.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-blaze-black-2-volt-white-2.337303/post-9786665

lucipo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could the dsi mode patch be applied to pokemon blaze black 2/volt white 2 redux v1.4.1?
Trying to get things like Entralinked to work, but difficulties emerge trying to get it to work on ds mode TwilightMenu++.

Kibutsuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the 1/512 shiny odds also apply to static encounters and starters?
Edit: nevermind i read the documents and found a shiny Tepig!

Last edited by Kibutsuji,

Beeepacy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this can be traded online through Wired connection because one of my friends r4 card won’t let him breed the Pokémon he needs and was wondering if I could trade mine to him he lives to far away to use wireless connection ( I also have r4 card)

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this can be traded online through Wired connection because one of my friends r4 card won’t let him breed the Pokémon he needs and was wondering if I could trade mine to him he lives to far away to use wireless connection ( I also have r4 card)
If he has access to two systems he could trade with himself locally, otherwise he can utilize a save editor to change the Pokémon to the traded evolution form. While it's not impossible to go online with ROM hacks, it's not advisable to do so because you can easily get banned for unnatural behavior. Hacks tend to have drastic differences from their original counterparts, even if changes seem small and may not seem relevant at face value, there's a lot at play dealing with the online environment. It's possible to literally get banned from alternative services for these types of detections, since they weren't design to function with ROM hacks. Hence the two options I mentioned earlier.

JoeShmoe102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about gift starters: are they gender-locked? I'm trying to get a female Charmander. I've saved before speaking to the harlequin, but each time I reset, it always gives me a male Charmander.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1