ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you might have to try a few times.

so is it random? if so i foresee my self SRing a lot to get a decent nature IV and Contrary one also on the topic of IVs is there a View IV/EV code for Volt White 2? was gonna play this as soon as we get the next update and a View IV/EV code would be great as then i don't have to use online calculators when trying to get decent IVs

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
lol i can already tell im gonna be SRing a lot for a Timid or Modest one with decent (above 20 ) IVs in special attack and Speed
i always get female xD and timid is the most i get from gen 5 >.>, i remember i got piplup timid female x.x. and got one IV is on 29.

on script starter pokemon from bianca is set random (all ability) so is possible get hidden ability.

nhocmap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if I was super bad luck or not but I can't get an Unburden Treecko from the Harlequin in Virbank City even I have SRed a lot of time :(( Are these starters available with DW Abi when I get them from the Harlequins ? :((

OndoreMick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apologies if I missed something, but are the gift starters stuck on their regular abilities? I've done about 40 soft resets on both Squirtle and Torchic, and gotten Torrent/Blaze each time.

(Other problem is that I can't seem to get the AR codes to work, but I suspect that's a PEBKAC issue.)

smurgburglar

Bob Ross
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Apologies if I missed something, but are the gift starters stuck on their regular abilities? I've done about 40 soft resets on both Squirtle and Torchic, and gotten Torrent/Blaze each time.

(Other problem is that I can't seem to get the AR codes to work, but I suspect that's a PEBKAC issue.)
are you useing US codes?

Reganoskee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there ! :)
I downloaded Pokemon Storm Silver and Pokemon Blaze Black/Volt White 2 and Silver works fine.
However, when I load Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2 it always goes to a loading screen where the text turns red shortly after and just stays there.

I'm running it on R4 3D (Revolution for DS) r4idsn.com

If someone can help me with my problem, that would be amazing.I'm very excited to play Blaze or Volt 2 !

EDIT: I can run it fine on Desmume, in case that helps.

FIXED: Had too format it and then allow the size to be 32kb.

Luispipe8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if I was super bad luck or not but I can't get an Unburden Treecko from the Harlequin in Virbank City even I have SRed a lot of time :(( Are these starters available with DW Abi when I get them from the Harlequins ? :((

The Harlequins ALWAYS give their natural Abilities. Imagine my face after I spent 3 hours Soft-Reseting waiting for the Harlequin to give me a Speed Boost Torchic, or Solar Power Charmander... X/ If you want a Treeko with Unburden, you'll have to look for one in a Hidden Grotto. Or, you can use a Steal AR to catch someone's Treeko, just save before the battle(or use a Rebattle AR) an have a Pokemon with Trace (such as Gardevoir) in front of your party, so you can know it's Ability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...