Pokemon Crystal Shiny Starter SR Script?

RJCline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does a script like this exist? I heard of a term called TAS'ing because after browsing google for awhile I seen on an old neoseekers forum someone "TAS'd" for a shiny Celebi which was a bot that was able to preform a SR 130 times a minute. I just want to know how to acquire something like this for a starter if its doable. I know I can pkhex one or something but I want the pokemon to be "legit" just in less time. I've manually SR over 400 times on 3ds VC and its killing my spirit lmao. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

RJCline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t think this works with Pokémon Crystal if I’m not mistaken the coin case glitch was patched in that game or something

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does a script like this exist? I heard of a term called TAS'ing because after browsing google for awhile I seen on an old neoseekers forum someone "TAS'd" for a shiny Celebi which was a bot that was able to preform a SR 130 times a minute. I just want to know how to acquire something like this for a starter if its doable. I know I can pkhex one or something but I want the pokemon to be "legit" just in less time. I've manually SR over 400 times on 3ds VC and its killing my spirit lmao. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
Your best bet would be to use one of the homebrew programs that lets you control your 3DS from your PC using a keyboard/gamepad. Than from there use a macro program of your choice(I use autohotkey) to press your soft reset keybinds however you want. :)

Reactions: RJCline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast