Gaming Pokemon Fire red v1.1 action replay or gameshark codes?

KentaZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've started pokemon fire red, and now i figured it wouldnt be hard to find some codes for rare candies and all those event tickets like how easy it was to find ruby and sapphire codes. Sadly I was wrong.

So I discovered that my copy of the game is a v1.1 rev catridge and most of the codes I've googled for are only for the v1.0 cart since they didnt work on my game, or made all the number digits go all screwy, and fills the back of my trainer card 9999 battles,trades, etc. Is there ANY non real action replay v3 hardware (meaning different hardware updated to AR v3) codes or gameshark codes that will work on VBAM for:

-Rare candy in pc slot 1
-DMA disabler
-all event tickets in shop (auora, mystic, birth and navel rock tickets, old sea map)
-infinite money
and if possible, pokemon maxed IVs after catch?

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've started pokemon fire red, and now i figured it wouldnt be hard to find some codes for rare candies and all those event tickets like how easy it was to find ruby and sapphire codes. Sadly I was wrong.

So I discovered that my copy of the game is a v1.1 rev catridge and most of the codes I've googled for are only for the v1.0 cart since they didnt work on my game, or made all the number digits go all screwy, and fills the back of my trainer card 9999 battles,trades, etc. Is there ANY non real action replay v3 hardware (meaning different hardware updated to AR v3) codes or gameshark codes that will work on VBAM for:

-Rare candy in pc slot 1
-DMA disabler
-all event tickets in shop (auora, mystic, birth and navel rock tickets, old sea map)
-infinite money
and if possible, pokemon maxed IVs after catch?

Your best bet is to look here :-

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/

They have an action replay section there. Also a save editor which might be of use to you too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021