Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo, how safe is to use my real acc? Any precautions I should take? Possible consequences? The worst that can happen?
No permanent bans have occurred, and I do not think they are likely to ever occur. However, the possibility of a ban does exist, and you use your accounts at your own risk.

Is there a way to make Necrobot level you up even faster then normal?
You might be able to alter your pace to be faster than walking, but the slowness of leveling up is, in my opinion, a flaw in the XP requirements. When your level is high enough, it's going to take hours if not days to level up, regardless of how fast you have it set to walk.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I'm out of incubators and I've gotten nearly every pokemon leveling up is gonna take forever for one single level.... I wonder if I can make it catch pokemon or hit up pokespots quicker.
The bot is already quicker than humanly possible, so blame the game.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I'm out of incubators and I've gotten nearly every pokemon leveling up is gonna take forever for one single level.... I wonder if I can make it catch pokemon or hit up pokespots quicker.
Have you set it to evolve Pokemon when possible? I jumped from level 16 to halfway through 17 after evolving two Eevees (this was legit, of course, but I'm sure it would do literally the same thing when botting)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you set it to evolve Pokemon when possible? I jumped from level 16 to halfway through 17 after evolving two Eevees (this was legit, of course, but I'm sure it would do literally the same thing when botting)
Bots like NecroBot have an evolution feature turned on by default, as you probably already know. If one is lucky, a bot will generate around 30,000 experience points per hour in an urban area, and that's with the automatic evolution feature turned on. The experience point requirements eventually become ridiculous, which is likely the reason for @MasterDimentio's despair. For example, to get from Level 30 to Level 35 would, on average, take around 133 hours botting, and that's many times faster than what a human could do naturally.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bots like NecroBot have an evolution feature turned on by default, as you probably already know. If one is lucky, a bot will generate around 30,000 experience points per hour in an urban area, and that's with the automatic evolution feature turned on. The experience point requirements eventually become ridiculous, which is likely the reason for @MasterDimentio's despair. For example, to get from Level 30 to Level 35 would, on average, take around 133 hours botting, and that's many times faster than what a human could do naturally.
I'm gonna be honest with you, I actually thought that 30 was max level

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! If you use an older version of Pokemon GO. Just maybe you still could use those legendary 3D models. Or if someone created another exploit to hack them in or lag them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Howdy
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Have you played GTA V yet, on your PS3? I remember you saying you've never played it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half passed tempted to try retroarch on webos imagine ps2 emulation just on TV lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was already included in my PS3 and I did play it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    GtaV will eliminate at least ten wuts from his questioning
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, though only sometimes when some people arent home
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honey he's playing gta again
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    WUT! Get my belt.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, but atleast i have the amazing spiderman and red dead redemption 1 too, they are more family friendly compared to GTA (i think)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it's modded you always have everything
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My pc already has every ps3 game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it only has like 26 GB avaliable right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    GTAV is fine beating up hookers is OK, they don't mind!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, uhhhhhhhhh how do I tell you i entered their club once?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just don't pick them up, and drive to a hidden location.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you do run them over and get your money back
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    @BigOnYa a strip club
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The strip club you shoot up the hookers you pick up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You actually get to own that strip club, later in the game.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    After you shoot it up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still pissed I had to pay for that game again, (3rd time) just to get the next gen(4k) update. It should be free. Typical Rockstar move tho.
    +1
    I live like walking distance to a strip club lol
    I should check it out some day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you shouldnt, you may run into one of long lost daughters
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No you shouldnt, you may run into one of long lost daughters