ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having an issue with the 100% catch code?

I imagine you just need it and the master code on correct? As soon as I turn it on and exit the EdiZon menu though my game crashes. Not sure if anyone else experienced this yet. Using the 1.01 codes on that build version of the game.

Apologies if this was asked earlier in the first 171 pages, was a lot to scroll through looking for.

Hero Q8

Trophies
XP
It would seem that the 'All Alpha' cheat, while it does make them 'Alpha's', it doesn't adjust their level or actually make them act like an Alpha would.
optantic codes does respawn true apha with there level but seem he is not sharing the code

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone having an issue with the 100% catch code?

I imagine you just need it and the master code on correct? As soon as I turn it on and exit the EdiZon menu though my game crashes. Not sure if anyone else experienced this yet. Using the 1.01 codes on that build version of the game.

Apologies if this was asked earlier in the first 171 pages, was a lot to scroll through looking for.
I think mastercode is not needed unless you are using infinite hp or 1 hit kill
crashes could happen with edizon but not very often

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly dissatisfied with the new x4 speed cheat. Almost every cutscene where someone needs to move they move out of frame. Also you can't walk up any simple steps anymore for some reason.. unless you crouch.

I wish the Unlimited Sprint would get re-released with a warning that some people have had issues. I, for one, haven't had a problem with any corruptions and certainly dont care for turning it off.

It's not like you can turn off the x4 speed cheat either.

I hope to also get the 60fps cheat again. You really notice a big difference when you try to rare candy some mon's. Takes ages without the 60fps cheat.

Also I'd love to see the return of the Unlimited Items cheat. It's cool how it saves the Forest balms and other unique items in the game.
Just grab the QoL mod off Game Banana for unlimited Sprint.

xddhgze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So... hum, I used the research code that worked perfectly ... until I used the disable one, which crashed my game and my Pokedex is now back to its previous form BUT still show 999 research stuff everywhere despite greying out all pokemons I didn't encounter before using the cheat, and using the completed Pokedex / Capturing a previously non-captured Pokemon still leave it greyed out, any idea on how I could fix this please ? Did a backup before using it tho but if there's something quicker than redoing everything, I'd take it.
Thanks !

JuanJoseBatista

Trophies
XP
So... hum, I used the research code that worked perfectly ... until I used the disable one, which crashed my game and my Pokedex is now back to its previous form BUT still show 999 research stuff everywhere despite greying out all pokemons I didn't encounter before using the cheat, and using the completed Pokedex / Capturing a previously non-captured Pokemon still leave it greyed out, any idea on how I could fix this please ? Did a backup before using it tho but if there's something quicker than redoing everything, I'd take it.
Thanks !
I also join this question I would like to remove the research points 99,999 I want to be able to edit it lower to what you had before or at least raise it to the maximum that is 60,000 not 99,999

Twistedmind2290

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I catch the lord forms but when reporting to professor my game crash , im stuck in the map cannot go to other areas
I had the same problem and fixed it using pkhex. After opening your save in pkhex go to the sav tab and click on block data, in the drop down menu for block key click on KCaptureRecords and then export current block. Save the bin file somewhere you'll remember and open it using a hex editor. Change all of the values to 00 and save the file. Import current block, select the edited bin file and export your save. Once loaded up there should be nothing to report to Laventon and you'll be free to leave.

HellionAnon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pokedex Status Challenges Warning]

Guys one question. To what its this cheat? Or which one its for all pokedex task in 10 o. O?

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen For the moon jump code, you can roll off a cliff as a trainer and fly that way to. You just need to find any way to be in the air, and the moon jump will work. If you want to update post#2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI