Mexico
inb4 something fake an unreal appears

lñel.jpg

darksweet

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. OMEGA FLARE
Trophies
XP
Country
HEY guys im just wondering about GROUDON and KYOGRE in this upcoming game of them... they're kind of different, it look's to me that they are in MEGA EVOLUTION MODE....

P.S.
sorry if these speculation of mine is already been said... just ignore if you want... and pls. I'm not building any war so don't BURN me...

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, most of us thinks they are Mega Evolution anyway. :P
Also if someone thinks this is impossible because of XY's lack of their Mega Evolutions, don't forget, we can update our game!

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, most of us thinks they are Mega Evolution anyway. :P
Also if someone thinks this is impossible because of XY's lack of their Mega Evolutions, don't forget, we can update our game!
im not so sure the only legendary that megaevolves is mewtwo and he looks drastically different to me its more possible that they are just redesigns :/

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im not so sure the only legendary that megaevolves is mewtwo and he looks drastically different to me its more possible that they are just redesigns :/
They're not redesigns. For one, a redesign that major is unprecedented in Pokemon history AFAIK, two, the "footage" they showed has Groudon and Kyogre looking normal, and three, they already hinted at them being new forms or megas by saying the cover Pokemon are "never before seen" or something like that.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They're not redesigns. For one, a redesign that major is unprecedented in Pokemon history AFAIK, two, the "footage" they showed has Groudon and Kyogre looking normal, and three, they already hinted at them being new forms or megas by saying the cover Pokemon are "never before seen" or something like that.
hmmm fair enough but still its a bit douchy that like random pokemon get mega evolutions. tbh whatever they give us will be okay im not that much bothered. I'm just wondering how many mega evolutions will they give us then in total :) the same number as in x and y would be good :)

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while the game does look interesting, i think i will let someone else buy it first and then tell me how it is. if it gets a good following then i will purchase my copy, but until then there are other games that i have to take a look at for example mario kart 7 and the new persona game coming out soon.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am not a huge fan of the clothing overall except for Team Magma and Aqua's grunts' outfits. Maxie's shorts looks silly. Archie...... is that spandex?! O___O Magma's male admin doesn't look menacing at all.

Not a huge fan of Brendan's new design. May's is alright though.

MEGASCEPTILE LOOKS PRETTY BEAST!! DRAGON SUBTYPE HYPE! Mega Swampert looks nice too :)

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean they look nice for a revamp. If character customization is still there then maybe we'll be able to get the original clothing.

Edit: Brendan looks a bit too young. Kinda pissed everything still looks like x and y

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
May looks like Shauna now D:
Darnit, can't unsee :\

I suppose Brendan's does look better than his original R/S one though I still prefer Emerald's even if shorts over trousers is ridiculous.

Where is the PokeNav btw? Don't tell me they removed it O___O

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care for the new designs much compared to the old ones. I really don't see why they decided to change them. The megas look great though, especially mega diancie

D

Deleted User

not sure if it has been mentioned already here, but, I found this picture online and it matches the design of the trainers that Play-asia leaked on their preorders page right after the game was announced
it's not there anymore, but I saved the banner

artwork:
14000986040047.jpg

play-asia's banner:
Fp2UXfh.jpg

Marth16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
not sure if it has been mentioned already here, but, I found this picture online and it matches the design of the trainers that Play-asia leaked on their preorders page right after the game was announced
it's not there anymore, but I saved the banner

artwork:
14000986040047.jpg

play-asia's banner:
Fp2UXfh.jpg

Yet it doesn't match this CoroCoro Scan:
m64_6nfl91aon.jpg

Source: http://www.serebii.net

Reactions: DSoryu

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mega Swampert is the new Bada$$. :wub: :bow:
Thank you Nintendo for this. Mudkip was my favorite starter even thought I didn't play R/S (Only Emerald).

Also, I think Prehistoric Groudon/Kyogre are lame. Come on, Devolution is making it more "Digimon" than Digimon itself.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dammit, why did they have to XYize the characters? They didn't make such radical change in Red and Ethan's design...
I prefer the classic design so far, I wonder if the PokeNav will get such redesign?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh boy, this is awesome! Will get both of the games of course, and I hope there will be (more) customization in the games too. Can't wait to see the hidden bases in glorious 3D.

Mega Sceptile looks friggin awesome. Treecko was the first grass starter I picked in a pokemon game (the others were all fire, except for b/w(2), also picked grass) so seeing it gets a dragon sub-type is so awesome! Mega Swampert looks kinda weird, but still pretty awesome idea for a strong water/ground type. Other than that, I wonder if Rayquaza also gets a 'devolution'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto