SupanutLeepaisom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supanut2000.com
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks. Appreciate the hack it looks real good.
Does anyone have any AR codes for this game? (instant text messages, 2x movement, etc.)?
Thanks in advanced.
I think this game is compatible with existing AR codes for Platinum.
Anyways, since you can get pretty much everything in this game, why would you want to use an AR code?

k0rn3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this game is compatible with existing AR codes for Platinum.
Anyways, since you can get pretty much everything in this game, why would you want to use an AR code?

Well if you have ever experience playing with the High Speed Processing code for Heart Gold, then you know how useful that code is. It makes battles and menu transition 2x faster and much more bearable. So if you can see the codes im asking about are the (instant text messages, 2x movement, etc.) variety. Meaning i'm trying to use speed up codes not item/pokemon codes.

SupanutLeepaisom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supanut2000.com
XP
Country
Thailand
Well if you have ever experience playing with the High Speed Processing code for Heart Gold, then you know how useful that code is. It makes battles and menu transition 2x faster and much more bearable. So if you can see the codes im asking about are the (instant text messages, 2x movement, etc.) variety. Meaning i'm trying to use speed up codes not item/pokemon codes.
Oh OK
Anyways, regular platinum codes should work just fine though.

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys. Sorry for the wait.

I have been busy with work and summer classes(Physics) all summer. Just got done with my summer classes today, so my first priority is to fix the bugs. I will try to make some progress and fix more than just the Mt. Coronet one.

Although I haven't been in the mood to make any progress since March, I feel that I should probably get back to working on my other Pokemon hack... It is... Potentially... My favorite hack of mine.

Lavos2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good to hear your going back to working on this for bugfixes/etc

some months ago, Drayano said he was going to make a Platinum hack IF people didnt act stupid and do all the idiotic stuff people tend to do, well asking for idiots to stop being idiots is kinda foolish, so we never got the Platinum Hack unless Dray is hiding it from us or somethin, on the internet you cant expect people to stop asking dumb questions like "did you make this hack?" "where can i get the roms?" etc, which was one of Drayano's conditions for making the Plat hack, for people NOT to do such things

though id love it if Dray made a Platinum hack, he does such good hacks

so hope to see progress on this soon :)

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Spear Pillar freeze is fixed. Game is now beatable. I have not experienced any post-game bugs.

Please let me know if any show up.

Lavos2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow Laz, fast work! wasnt expecting a patch to fix issues within 24 hours! good job! will download, patch and play soon :)

edit: eesh, over an hour of wild pokemon encounters on Route 202 and not one Zigzagoon, if i dont find one soon ill have to wait till tomorrow as i cant afford to stay up much longer XD

on the plus side, its givin me alot of spare time to train the 4 pokemon i caught so far

edit 2: for the record, its been Nighttime in Origin Plat for about an hour and 15 min so far, but the docs say nothing of Zigzagoon being day/morning only, so im guessing its either crazy rare due to the Pickup ability being so good, or its mistakenly not on Route 202 but is stated to be in the Docs, not sure which, could just be the RNG giving me the finger with Wild Encounters

edit 3: and im calling it a night, will keep lookin for a Zigzagoon on Route 202 in the morning

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow Laz, fast work! wasnt expecting a patch to fix issues within 24 hours! good job! will download, patch and play soon :)

edit: eesh, over an hour of wild pokemon encounters on Route 202 and not one Zigzagoon, if i dont find one soon ill have to wait till tomorrow as i cant afford to stay up much longer XD

on the plus side, its givin me alot of spare time to train the 4 pokemon i caught so far

edit 2: for the record, its been Nighttime in Origin Plat for about an hour and 15 min so far, but the docs say nothing of Zigzagoon being day/morning only, so im guessing its either crazy rare due to the Pickup ability being so good, or its mistakenly not on Route 202 but is stated to be in the Docs, not sure which, could just be the RNG giving me the finger with Wild Encounters

edit 3: and im calling it a night, will keep lookin for a Zigzagoon on Route 202 in the morning

I have Zigzagoon as a 10% encounter in route 202, and it is also put in as a morning chance, so the chance of finding him in the morning is greater than any other time of the day.

I hope you are enjoying the hack. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Lavos2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh...Docs just say "Zigzagoon - Route 202, 213" yet nothing about Time of Day chances being greater in one period or another, if its biased towards Morning, shouldnt it be listed in the Docs similar to how Venonat is aka Night in Venonats case? and i am enjoying the hack, might take a while to catch a Zigzagoon but so far seems like a nice hack, when i finally catch one ill move on, rather not wait till Route 213 for one, Pickup is too good to pass up on so best get it early

and if i do encounter problems ill be sure to post them, hopefully i wont, but who knows

Lavos2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, caught my Zigzagoon now that its Morning, and man Lazer, you are a genius, im just now getting to all these references-NPCs and you thought of some real great stuff, even funnier that i understand most of them rather than few, then again, i been alive for 25 years, so ive seen alot of movie/videogame/culture stuff over those years XD

but you get mad props from me over that Chrono Trigger reference in Oreburgh about Glenn and Cyrus, probly my fav game of all time and where i use the name Lavos from :3

for once in Pokemon, itll be fun talking to the non-vital NPCs

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, caught my Zigzagoon now that its Morning, and man Lazer, you are a genius, im just now getting to all these references-NPCs and you thought of some real great stuff, even funnier that i understand most of them rather than few, then again, i been alive for 25 years, so ive seen alot of movie/videogame/culture stuff over those years XD

but you get mad props from me over that Chrono Trigger reference in Oreburgh about Glenn and Cyrus, probly my fav game of all time and where i use the name Lavos from :3

for once in Pokemon, itll be fun talking to the non-vital NPCs

There's a point in the game where I couldn't think of more references, so it becomes less dense. If you have any ideas for references, just pm me.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh oh, new glitch...

Get to Fight Area, game freezes.

Game also black screen freezes when you try to go back to Spear Pillar.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really want to use this hack, but when I do, Xdelta gives me an error message. Would have been nice to include a compatible patcher in the download.

Tripleking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I loved it by just reading the features! and i played it today and i loved it even more!!! A BIG HUG FOR YOU!! this is for me the nr 1 hack! :grog:

iken

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just beat the Elite Four, and had no problems with the game up until the post-game. When I attempted to go the the Battle Area, whenever I arrive, the game hangs.
If it helps I am using DeSmuMe with WiFi v0.97.

Seturox

Trophies
XP
Country
India
the game freezez as soon as you reach fight area please fix
i love this HACK like anything
good luck fixing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation