ROM Hack Suggestion Pokemon Quest editor?

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone on mobile, send me your user (or user_) and user_backup. I need them since I'm testing some stuff, and mention what platform you on (iOS / Android).

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Got it.
IV: 6E 53 64 68 64 63 33 65 63 44 44 45 4D 37 66 41
AES Key: 2F 39 65 45 45 65 76 6D 77 4A 36 41 6E 75 58 39
AES Type: 256 bit CBC

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow great work, so far I only play on Android, I just got the user files but don't know how to edit it, basically what I want is to get 999 Mystical Shell and edit some legend to shiny

wardude202

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Righto hey guys! So yes im a mobile player of this game, i have been digging around in blue stacks trying to figure out where the save file is but i haven't managed to find it... does anyone know where the save files for the game are in bluestacks?

ALSO id be down to assist in any way and supply some save files to test edit?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that and i got literally the perfect staru THATS SHINY. but its level 100. if i can get it to be level 99 ID NUT. (got it legit)

skylex77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Righto hey guys! So yes im a mobile player of this game, i have been digging around in blue stacks trying to figure out where the save file is but i haven't managed to find it... does anyone know where the save files for the game are in bluestacks?

ALSO id be down to assist in any way and supply some save files to test edit?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that and i got literally the perfect staru THATS SHINY. but its level 100. if i can get it to be level 99 ID NUT. (got it legit)
Hey bro, I use Nox Player and activate Root, then I use ES File Explorer, in this app I activate Root navigation, then I went to parent directory / then Data/Data/jp.pokemon.pokemonq/files/ there you will find it, now the issue is how to open it on the editor? lol

Reactions: wardude202

slowbruh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey bro, I use Nox Player and activate Root, then I use ES File Explorer, in this app I activate Root navigation, then I went to parent directory / then Data/Data/jp.pokemon.pokemonq/files/ there you will find it, now the issue is how to open it on the editor? lol
you need to browse the memory with game guardian or something to find the decryption key. searching "nSdhdc3ecDDEM7fA" will narrow down the memory are you need to search thru. Then take the pqsave source code and edit the key to match yours. Then you can use pqsave scripts to edit it or decrypt it to json and crypt it with a regular pqsave. Now you can use foxfyre's quedit or other pokemon quest editors to edit your file. after editing your file you need to use regular pqsave to decrypt it and then use your modified pqsave to encrypt it so your android device can play it.

wardude202

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you need to browse the memory with game guardian or something to find the decryption key. searching "nSdhdc3ecDDEM7fA" will narrow down the memory are you need to search thru. Then take the pqsave source code and edit the key to match yours. Then you can use pqsave scripts to edit it or decrypt it to json and crypt it with a regular pqsave. Now you can use foxfyre's quedit or other pokemon quest editors to edit your file. after editing your file you need to use regular pqsave to decrypt it and then use your modified pqsave to encrypt it so your android device can play it.
could you make a video example?

wardude202

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys.
So thethiny has managed to make a tool that decrypts and encrypts the files, he will explain it all when he is online next.

Attachments

• RunThis.rar
    348 bytes · Views: 204

rx998

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I've been doing some testing on Android. PqSave only requires a small modification to get the AES key from shared_prefs

Unfortunately when Internet is available, the game immediately resets at startup with a message "the backup is used on another device...".

And that's even though I never made any backup to their servers, and I only made a minor adjustment. So they must be backing up everyone without consent (!)

Anyway so the only way I can play is if I disable data for the pk quest app. Any ideas how to improve this?

Last edited by rx998,

AnaniMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to do this with ES explorer on Bluestacks???
Post automatically merged:

I got nox now did the rest, how do I see the parent directory??

Last edited by AnaniMouse,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5