Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

siryoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to use compass and sv plus, but it appears when using trinity loader, all that gets loaded is sv, and not compass, even tho both mods should have been merged etc, so kinda confused on that part.
Using the violet 1.0 rom, with the 1.31. xci file update
Got the latest ryujinx aswell, however infinite health does not seem to work there, but it does work perfectly fine on yuzu
Yesterday, since i cannot seem to use compass and sv plus together, been testing compass with cheats on yuzu and that worked, but it always stops working after i close down the emulator, so gonna test in a minute to see if the mod and cheats still work
I used the standalone file instead of trinity loader and copy-pasted-overwitted:
(my order was 1st paste SV+ then 2nd paste Compass)

Tanzeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using pokemon scarlet cheat for 1.3.1 60 fps
game is 60 fps but is double the speed how can i fix it?
i am using only the following cheats
[60FPS v1.3.1]
04090000 02979DE4 52800021

[Animation-Fixes-v3 v1.3.1]
04090000 00DC906C D65F03C0
04090000 00DA5CC4 D503201F
04090000 0297BA84 52A86908

[Improved-Camera v1.3.1]
04090000 00B6B01C 52A852D7
some one guide

powerzhea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used the standalone file instead of trinity loader and copy-pasted-overwitted:
(my order was 1st paste SV+ then 2nd paste Compass)
I see, so forgive my idiot brain, but i wanna make sure, i understand you correctly.
So the steps you did, was to put in sv into the right folder, then u grabbed compass, you put that into the right folder, and you just overwrite what ever it needed to overwrite, using both stand alone versions?

siryoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I see, so forgive my idiot brain, but i wanna make sure, i understand you correctly.
So the steps you did, was to put in sv into the right folder, then u grabbed compass, you put that into the right folder, and you just overwrite what ever it needed to overwrite, using both stand alone versions?
Yes that is correct mate. I just also did that today and still works.

Trophies
XP
hello there, i've a question, i have seen this cheat database and you have encounter action replay codes, as let's go pikachu and let's go evee don't have encounter codes availlable, is there a way to explain how to create this kind of codes ? (i'd like to do it myself with my build i'll shared them of course)
i know there is pkhex but i'd like to catch pokemon "in game" instead of only get it into the save
thanks

Racheetos_TM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have asked 3 times now but imma keep hoping and ask again:
Whenever i try to spawn something it perfectly works but as soon as i turn force shiny on the game immediately crashes

• Haha
Reactions: Mudkipzzz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: