Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Economy-Original-598

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a specific way to use the encounter mod and codes? Everytime I activate it in Edizon wild pokemon just become bad eggs instead. Sorry if this has already been answered.

redboy50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Encounter Size Default (v3.0.0)]
040C0000 00DEFACC 39418BE1

[Encounter Size XXXS (v3.0.0)]
040C0000 00DEFACC 52800001

[Encounter Size XXXL (v3.0.0)]
040C0000 00DEFACC 52801FE1

are there any other wild pokemon sizes codes?

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For those who struggling for BP farming and playing SOLO just use cheat engine to modify the your BP count.. just watch this for reference how to do it

For Anyone on actual Switch, look up TomVita and Breeze, I used it earlier and changed it easily, looked up a tutorial for the interface and had it done within 10 minutes.

ThePokemonFan25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any code for the legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying
Post automatically merged:

Will there be a code for the Legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying

ahelm34

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any code for the legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying
Post automatically merged:

Will there be a code for the Legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying
Please someone let us know if this is possible, the quests are tedious. code would be appreciated

CarlMunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
For Anyone on actual Switch, look up TomVita and Breeze, I used it earlier and changed it easily, looked up a tutorial for the interface and had it done within 10 minutes.

I agree with this

Very easy to do. Change the coin number in the video to your current BP then do the search, once you find it then just increase or decrease your bp by buying, selling doing a challenge etc. Then change the number in breeze to match your new BP total and do the search again.

Once you get to changing to what you want it to be, make sure not to go too high otherwise it crashes. I just did the limit 9,999,999

CarlMunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
how "game speed: l3+up/down" code works?
pls anyone tell me

You click in the left stick and press up or down on the dpad buttons on the left joycon at the same time. It bugged out for me depending on what cheats I had on, but normally it just activates when pressed. Other times its holding them. I think the infinite hp/pp/ohko ones mess it up

5-star

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You click in the left stick and press up or down on the dpad buttons on the left joycon at the same time. It bugged out for me depending on what cheats I had on, but normally it just activates when pressed. Other times its holding them. I think the infinite hp/pp/ohko ones mess it up
left stick the key which moves the player to left?

CarlMunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The speed is same and doesn't increase!
Rather emote section opens up!
Do u have any other cheat or solution?

Are you using the cheat file from page 1? Thats what I've been using. Also maybe try having just that cheat on and nothing else, because it should be working.

If all else fails, there is another cheat file someone shared a couple of pages ago that also has speed up, you could try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :ninja: