Using emu ryujin for Pokémon scrlet

Thanks

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is there a code to instantly end (and win) a trainer battle ?
I remember catching opponent pokemon would end the battle, but I don't see one for the latest update.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a code to instantly end (and win) a trainer battle ?
I remember catching opponent pokemon would end the battle, but I don't see one for the latest update.
maybe you were thinking about a different game, otherwise post the old cheat for people to update it to the latest

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe you were thinking about a different game, otherwise post the old cheat for people to update it to the latest
Yeah sorry, I meant in all previous pokemon games, using a cheat that let you catch an opponent's pokemon, it would end the battle, so I would think it's the same case here, hence why I would need such a code.

Also, could I request someone to update this code from 1.0.0 to the latest version ?
[Hold R to Insta-Kill, Hold L to Be Invincible] 80000080 04000000 0291FFB4 7900B41F 20000000 80000040 04000000 0291FFB4 D503201F 20000000

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i can tell, there hasnt been a "catch trainer pokemon" code since before sword and shield. i do remember ppl asking for it but the cheat creators couldnt make one since other functions were tied to the same address or something. i dont remember the details. just remember ppl asked for one in sword/shield, and scarlet/violet but one hasnt been made that works.

Toto1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bonjour quelqu’un c est me dire pk les Pokémon légendaire du dlc 1 crache ? Ta t il une mise a tour des code pour rencontrer les legendaire du dlc 1 car pour le moment sur le fichiers y’a que les Pokémon du dlc 2

ADSplayCards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can someone tell me why the legendary Pokémon from DLC 1 spit? Is there an update of the codes to meet the legendries of dlc 1 because at the moment on the files there are only the Pokémon of dlc 2.
Yes, when the update for the new DLC came the codes updated. You can find them on the on the 1st page. the 3.0.0 codes

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luckily I saved at the start of Area Zero, I thought I was gonna lose hours of progress.
in my case, i relied on autosave (i know i know, as someone that started with pokemon blue, autosave is weird, but i learned to rely on it) and the autosave was right before the fight :D
Post automatically merged:

Its a texture mod from https://gamebanana.com/mods/414248
Mark charm is obtain within the DLC content I believe, I haven't beaten the main story yet so I just edited in my save via pkhex
i tried to make my Koraidon shiny to get a black ride, lol. but it didnt work, i was dissapointed, glad to see theres a mod!!!

Reactions: Guacaholey

Madkat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I an new to this how do you use the cheats for 60fps mod

Hello I am new to this how exactly do I get the 60fps mod cheat

NINaSky

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bonjour, je viens de terminer le DLC 2 et depuis je ne peux plus faire de tera crystal lairs ou de tera crystalized pokemon avec des cheats sans que mon jeu plante, tu as la même chose ?

RemoVII

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I use the game speed up/down cheat? I've been pressing L3 + up on my Xbox controller but nothing happens, am i doing it right?

How do I use the game speed up/down cheat? I've been pressing L3 + up on my Xbox controller on the Yuzu emulator but nothing happens, am i doing this right?

Megaandy2023

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hab mal ein wenig dran gearbeitet ist zwar nicht perfekt aber hoffe es gefällt euch

Attachments

• C01884F294C053C4.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
  • E335DE2BF4DCD951.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 24

SaipanDamashii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone figure out how to get the Default Encounter code working with the Master Ball code to make all pokemon in the overworld hold masterballs? Every combination I try results in eggs :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol