ROM Hack [Pokemon Sun & Moon] PKHeX Gen7 - Legit Pokemon!

What starter is your favorite?

• Total voters

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not legit.png

Last edited by DJPlace, , Reason: posted image.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh that's simple, the legality checker spells it out. Drop the Level Ball. I've had requests where starters are requested in Apricorn Balls, plain and simple, they won't trade, there's no way to make them trade, there's no way they can be made to enter online battles and such. So, ditch it, unless you care that much about the Level Ball, you'll only get to enjoy it offline.

IN130Ryan

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
你好。我使用PKheX 但是我儲存之後寶可夢的的LV,性格,數值都不會有變化這是什麼原因!!!?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
你好。我使用PKheX 但是我儲存之後寶可夢的的LV,性格,數值都不會有變化這是什麼原因!!!?
So, you change the level of a pokemon and it doesn't save? Are you changing the met level or the current level? Please explain exactly what you're trying to achieve and we can help.

Also, this is an English speaking forum only. You can speak in Chinese but you must also provide an English translation. :D

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Can i see my Battle Boxes/Battle Teams with PkHex? I have my old Moon save file and want to use my old team for the Battle Tree. I know that hey had a mark on the top right, but i have different teams with the same mon (Salamence for example, have 2 or 3)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: pikatsu

Mizat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I realize this has been unactive, however if anyone could message me event pokemon files that work in any gen or legal, or even illegal in PKhex. The reasoning is I am compiling a folder of all event pokemon (currently focus is n Japan, USA and some European). I would love link to folders ir anything, this is a long process, I'm even buying some from ebay (card codes my Gamestop doesn't have or making you spend money to get, idk why they were always free). Anyone who can contribute PM me, I have it started no where complete. I will give a code for the July Target event With Thunderous and Landerous to anyone who can contribute, a good amount of files or even a few hard to find or impossible wihoug generation of codes, ect. I'm going through the process of legally trading them from device to device or game game (Gen 4 to Gen 5 for example) just to get legitimate Pokemon. I have tons of pk files I have made and found, but any help even with hard to get shiny pokemon.

There is so much to do, I cannot read through every forum post hoping to find a file. Even links to this sites forums with any .pk files would be great. I of course will post them on the correct thread when it's complete, also will keep my website update with all event pokemon and all shiny that are possible to get in game.

If anyone had any Pokemon given away from events like Worlds or anything like that, that are legal and look legal in any og the gens please that would help a lot. There are tons of event pokemon, my goal is to provide a simple file that stays up to date and anyone can vist my profile, a thread, my site maybe more places, I just want to have that file avaible and keep it current.

Please contribute if you have any .pk of hard to get pokemon, and most of all event pokemon. Even legal .pk2 files or pk.4 files would help a lot, if everything is correct but it appears illegal on PKhex send it anyways, I may be able to fix it. If you want to help out more than just linking any files let me know. I'm posting my site advertising it, however I may do so in the future when I have files worth the while, right now a few hours in PKhex and google would provide what I have now. What do i mean by hard to find shiny Pokemon? Munchlax in gen 4, event shiny pokemon, WONDER TRADE POKEMON IS A BIGGIE PLEASE HELP! I barley have that many. Credit will be given to anyone who helps at all once the project is finshed.

TrueMrHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I realize this has been unactive, however if anyone could message me event pokemon files that work in any gen or legal, or even illegal in PKhex. The reasoning is I am compiling a folder of all event pokemon (currently focus is n Japan, USA and some European). I would love link to folders ir anything, this is a long process, I'm even buying some from ebay (card codes my Gamestop doesn't have or making you spend money to get, idk why they were always free). Anyone who can contribute PM me, I have it started no where complete. I will give a code for the July Target event With Thunderous and Landerous to anyone who can contribute, a good amount of files or even a few hard to find or impossible wihoug generation of codes, ect. I'm going through the process of legally trading them from device to device or game game (Gen 4 to Gen 5 for example) just to get legitimate Pokemon. I have tons of pk files I have made and found, but any help even with hard to get shiny pokemon.

There is so much to do, I cannot read through every forum post hoping to find a file. Even links to this sites forums with any .pk files would be great. I of course will post them on the correct thread when it's complete, also will keep my website update with all event pokemon and all shiny that are possible to get in game.

If anyone had any Pokemon given away from events like Worlds or anything like that, that are legal and look legal in any og the gens please that would help a lot. There are tons of event pokemon, my goal is to provide a simple file that stays up to date and anyone can vist my profile, a thread, my site maybe more places, I just want to have that file avaible and keep it current.

Please contribute if you have any .pk of hard to get pokemon, and most of all event pokemon. Even legal .pk2 files or pk.4 files would help a lot, if everything is correct but it appears illegal on PKhex send it anyways, I may be able to fix it. If you want to help out more than just linking any files let me know. I'm posting my site advertising it, however I may do so in the future when I have files worth the while, right now a few hours in PKhex and google would provide what I have now. What do i mean by hard to find shiny Pokemon? Munchlax in gen 4, event shiny pokemon, WONDER TRADE POKEMON IS A BIGGIE PLEASE HELP! I barley have that many. Credit will be given to anyone who helps at all once the project is finshed.
I'm pretty sure there was a way to view event pokemon in PKHeX without downloading any files, ill have to do some research but ill get back to you when i can make specific instructions

EDIT: It didn't take that long to find what I was looking for, you have to go to tools, data, and then mystery gift database, that will have all event pokemon in it.

Last edited by TrueMrHacker,

Iispoor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there one for Pokemon Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun? Apparently there are 1115 pokemon on the pokedex and you only have 801 here....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/7QsSPbf