ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm having issues with version-specific codes by @Falo . Does anybody else have problems using the NestHole and Instant Hatch codes on Shield?

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little compilation of some quality of life codes you shouldn't ever need to disable converted into IPS patches. Included are:

- Instant Egg
- Quick Egg Hatch
- Remove Capture Level Limit
- 100% Capture Chance
- Enable IV Judge
- Redeem Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
- Redeem Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
- Redeem Pokemon Quest ???

Just extract the file with the patches to the root of your SD card. If you want to customize which patches are included, download the source instead and use the IPSWitch homebrew. I believe those patches only work on Atmosphere (unless SXOS has live IPS patching, which I'm not aware of).

God bless your soul, IPS patching works for me when it comes to the Egg codes. Idk why but I'm unable to successfully use the version-specific EdiZon codes from Falo.

sergux

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i read this "Checkpoint does not leave traces. I've used EdiZon and Checkpoint for over a year and I'm still not banned" My question is if that could be used to transfer my save Sysnand<=>Emunand for edit with pkhex

BlazeGamingWins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded my save file on pokemon shield. I gave myself 995 of every item, and they showed up fine, and i deleted 3 boxes worth of pokemon, and they arent there, but the pokemon I created don't show up. How do I fix this?

Last edited by BlazeGamingWins,

jONdEAUX11

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a code for that:

Code:
[Change Trainer ID]
04100000 42935EE8 [Full ID]
04100000 429EC574 [Trainer ID]
04000000 027F1564 [Trainer ID]

Replace [Full ID] with the number you get by putting together your secret ID and your (6 digits) trainer ID, converting it to hex, and padding it to 8 digits, and [Trainer ID] with just the trainer ID converted to hex and padded to 8 digits.

So, for example, if you wanted a trainer ID of 098765, and the secret ID of 1234, the [Full ID] would be 498EDA4D (1234098765 converted to hex), and the [Trainer ID] would be 000181CD (098765 converted to hex).

If you end up with a full ID that is larger than 8 digits in hex, it means your secret ID is too big.

I feel like an idiot, but I'm really struggling with this code, I've converted all the numbers I want and I've tried to use it in the game but with no success, what's the 2nd trainer id code for?

RNabuco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I could not get them to work, Edizon sees and activates them but when i go into the game, speed up, shiny pokémons, 100% capture rate and things like that aren't active

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2