Gaming Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon Icons

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@_Mizumi got the icons of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon icons for the 3DS.

Link to the tweet where he made the video getting it:
https://twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/925595876290170882

DNhgmnLUMAAdZpX.jpg
DNhgm4EUIAUqr3v.jpg

Now here are the icons for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon.
Nothing to be hyped about.

Last edited by KanterZ,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why they have two different Title IDs on the CDN when they are region free (unless one is a place holder of course)...

I don't know the second Title ID for Ultra Sun.....
upload_2017-11-1_2-12-15.png
upload_2017-11-1_2-13-22.png

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why they have two different Title IDs on the CDN when they are region free (unless one is a place holder of course)...

I don't know the second Title ID for Ultra Sun.....
View attachment 104498View attachment 104499

I'm trying to find where he's mentioned that before though.

EDIT: Found it:

EDIT2: And the games are now on the CDN, probably because of the pre-loads in Japan:

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i hope there is no one that stupid to try install the preload right now.
even installing it and connect to internet to play other game is pretty stupid, please don't do that.

maybe the second wave is extra ban that will kill your Nintendo account, or ban your IP.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope there is no one that stupid to try install the preload right now.
even installing it and connect to internet to play other game is pretty stupid, please don't do that.

maybe the second wave is extra ban that will kill your Nintendo account, or ban your IP.
It's only stupid to install the preload on a system where the game is not on the eShop yet for that system's region. Pokemon games are region free. As long as the game is available on the eShop in your region, it's safe to install the preload. The games aren't even available to be preloaded yet, not even from the Japanese eShop so there is no preload to install.
-snip-

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed deleted post -rp
Reactions: aos10 and KanterZ

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: KunoichiZ

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just want game freak to release Pokemon Games from gen 1 to gen 5 on the 3DS before it officially dies.. Anyone Agree?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want game freak to release Pokemon Games from gen 1 to gen 5 on the 3DS before it officially dies.. Anyone Agree?
Do you mean re-release like they did with Gen I and Gen II? It would be nice if they did that, but that's what flashcards and custom VC injects are for. In terms of releasing new stuff, it's time to move to the Switch.

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Do you mean re-release like they did with Gen I and Gen II? It would be nice if they did that, but that's what flashcards and custom VC injects are for. In terms of releasing new stuff, it's time to move to the Switch.

well its so hard to purchase flashcarts on my country, i would like to play all the generations again and trade :3 . Do it Game Freak!~

P.S. Thanks for Correcting. i meant Re-release.

Thanks

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well its so hard to purchase flashcarts on my country, i would like to play all the generations again and trade :3 . Do it Game Freak!~

P.S. Thanks for Correcting. i meant Re-release.

Thanks
I could see the early gens upto where the GBA titles lasted. I have not yet seen and thinking we never will a NDS inject that ninty makes as thats going to open a whole new set of hacking opportunities for what they do with NDS.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
w
I could see the early gens upto where the GBA titles lasted. I have not yet seen and thinking we never will a NDS inject that ninty makes as thats going to open a whole new set of hacking opportunities for what they do with NDS.

the 3DS is dying, why would ninty be bothered to the new hacking opportunities ?

i'm saving up to buy a Switch anyway, ill keep my Precious N3DSXL for layf. :3

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
w

the 3DS is dying, why would ninty be bothered to the new hacking opportunities ?

i'm saving up to buy a Switch anyway, ill keep my Precious N3DSXL for layf. :3
That is a question we will probably never know. I've seen ninty killing exploits within the past few months. It shows that they still are going crazy over any that is mentioned or released.

callmeHUNTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That is a question we will probably never know. I've seen ninty killing exploits within the past few months. It shows that they still are going crazy over any that is mentioned or released.

or maybe it will open up Switch Exploits? but the 3DS and Switch has different Architectures so its really different :3. or maybe ninty wants to ban people that has been naughty before christmas lol

Anyway,

I'm Really Excited for this game :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: