Hacking Pokken Tournament DX with 3.0.0+ Update?

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have used the search option, all i see is someone say they can play sonic forces on their 3.0.0 switch but that doesnt answer my question, i want to know if the 3.0.0 update in on the cartridge or not. If you know the answer why not just say it instead of being arsey with the search function patter?

I would like to know the same thing as you

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have sonic forces version 000, how can we tell if it upgrades <3.0.0 up to 3.0.0 or a higher firmware?
i swapped my 3.0.0 for his 2.1.0 switch and some cash, now with Plutoo releaseing HBL in a few days, does anyone know if it will only work on 3.0.0 or 3.0.0 and lower?
I see 2 questions.
First is about what version this game updates you to.
- As stated before not every cartridge contains an update. If you searched for this i dont know how you missed a sticky thread just about this.
Second question is you asking whether you should update or not and which versions get hacked to what extend.
- There are at lest 2 threads and 10 posts asking this question each day. No way you dont find them when searching for "should i update"

Sorry its just not convincing

Hasslehogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see 2 questions.
First is about what version this game updates you to.
- As stated before not every cartridge contains an update. If you searched for this i dont know how you missed a sticky thread just about this.
Second question is you asking whether you should update or not and which versions get hacked to what extend.
- There are at lest 2 threads and 10 posts asking this question each day. No way you dont find them when searching for "should i update"

Sorry its just not convincing
I didn't ask if I should update? Get your facts right silly boy.

And I can't see anywhere that says sonic has the 3.0.0 update on the cartridge otherwise I wouldn't ask it would i. I can see easily that pokken does have but the info on sonic isn't as clear.

The forum is supposed to be helpful, not unhelpful childish comments like yours.

It's past your bedtime anyway junior.

D

Deleted-355425

I didn't ask if I should update? Get your facts right silly boy.

And I can't see anywhere that says sonic has the 3.0.0 update on the cartridge otherwise I wouldn't ask it would i. I can see easily that pokken does have but the info on sonic isn't as clear.

The forum is supposed to be helpful, not unhelpful childish comments like yours.

It's past your bedtime anyway junior.

http://nswdb.com/

Hasslehogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We have an internal database on GBATemp ;) Better link to that thanks to @Resaec
I have seen The internal database but it's still not as clear as pollen makes it so I wanted to hear from someone that actually has done it. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for the help Mech so it's actually 2.3.0 so there won't be a 3.0.0 update on the cartridge correct?

D

Deleted-355425

I have seen The internal database but it's still not as clear as pollen makes it so I wanted to hear from someone that actually has done it. Thanks

Thanks for the help Mech so it's actually 2.3.0 so there won't be a 3.0.0 update on the cartridge correct?

Unless Nintendo has started putting the update on newly printed carts and pushed them to shops. There is no guarantee's unfortunately.

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sure it's weird, on the forum, they put 3.0.0 and on the site nswdb.com, they put in 2.3.0 ?? I see also that Mario and the rabbits is in 2.3.0 on the forum and on the site nswdb.com, they put in 2.1 !! It's really not at all clear, the best would be to find someone who would play Sonic forces and have the update;). Anyway, let's wait until February 1st to see the release of plutoo

Attention, I just saw that this is the US version of the game Sonic forces on the site nswdb.com, and the European version would not be worth it and surely with the update 3.0.0 but no one will be able to say if no one has trier :wacko::rofl:

Rauliki

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i have used the search option, all i see is someone say they can play sonic forces on their 3.0.0 switch but that doesnt answer my question, i want to know if the 3.0.0 update in on the cartridge or not. If you know the answer why not just say it instead of being arsey with the search function patter?
If they can and you have the same version of the kart, it means it will go to 3.0.0 at max. If you are in doubt just wait, ask if somebody on 3.0.0 can check the kart (if it will be working you are safe).

Sure it's weird, on the forum, they put 3.0.0 and on the site nswdb.com, they put in 2.3.0 ?? I see also that Mario and the rabbits is in 2.3.0 on the forum and on the site nswdb.com, they put in 2.1 !! It's really not at all clear, the best would be to find someone who would play Sonic forces and have the update;). Anyway, let's wait until February 1st to see the release of plutoo

Attention, I just saw that this is the US version of the game Sonic forces on the site nswdb.com, and the European version would not be worth it and surely with the update 3.0.0 but no one will be able to say if no one has trier :wacko::rofl:
European Mario and the Rabbids works on 2.3.0. It could work with lower firmware, my Switch came with 2.3.0 so I can't check.

If they can and you have the same version of the kart, it means it will go to 3.0.0 at max. If you are in doubt just wait, ask if somebody on 3.0.0 can check the kart (if it will be working you are safe).

Of course I mean the one with 000 end of the serial.

European Mario and the Rabbids works on 2.3.0. It could work with lower firmware, my Switch came with 2.3.0 so I can't check.

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which means that Mario and the rabbits can be toy in 2.1.0 but can he propose the update in 2.3.0?
And important question for me, when we put a game that requires an update of the console, does the game offers the update before doing it or it automatically when you insert the game?
I ask because I just received the game Mario and the rabbits and I am in 2.1.0.

Thanks you

Last edited by Bouaine,

Rauliki

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Which means that Mario and the rabbits can be toy in 2.1.0 but can he propose the update in 2.3.0?
And important question for me, when we put a game that requires an update of the console, does the game offers the update before doing it or it automatically when you insert the game?
I ask because I just received the game Mario and the rabbits and I am in 2.1.0.

Thanks you
You have to accept the update. And don't ever connect to internet.

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just tested mario and rabbits in 2.1.0 and he asks me no update so Sonic is surely in 2. 3.0 if the site nswdb.com said true

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
where can u locate 000 and 001?
in the case or in the cart?
saw some games on eBay brand new and the case has 0000 and not 000
thanks in advance baby
In the following image you see the BAAZA- code in white letters.
Above that one, you can barely see a black indented print of letters and numbers which reads "HAC-008"
That's the one you should be looking for.
HAC-000 should be initial print, anything above 000 is a revision of the cart with an updated firmware in it.

Look here:
Nintendo-Switch-Cartridge.jpg

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the following image you see the BAAZA- code in white letters.
Above that one, you can barely see a black indented print of letters and numbers which reads "HAC-008"
That's the one you should be looking for.
HAC-000 should be initial print, anything above 000 is a revision of the cart with an updated firmware in it.

Look here:
Nintendo-Switch-Cartridge.jpg
thanks for you reply
so i need HAC 000 AND AVOID HAC 008?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye