Hacking Pokken Tournament DX with 3.0.0+ Update?

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Someone in another thread said that Pokken Tournament DX might have been updated to include higher then 3.0.0 like Zelda BOTW.
Is there anyway to tell what version one has without opening the box?

My Switch is 2.0.0 BTW. Do I even need Pokken anymore at this point with all the news coming out? If not, I can just return it!

Thanks

fortune favours the bold so i just opened my copy of Poke DX from Amazon UK and its 000 on the back = firmware 3.0

\o/

Reactions: Rauliki

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I receive it next week, I would think to look, it is necessary that the game is well in 000 ?

On the back, second 'number' from top, last 3 digits

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just in case check the serial on Sonic too

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know about Sonic Forces. As far as i know it comes with 4.0.0
But I could be wrong (in which case an info update would be nice)

Bouaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope to have the cartridge of Sonic forces in 000 but suddenly you scare me to say that the update can be in 4.0.0 while the link that I put, they put in 3.0.0. I'm lost
:wacko: I hope the game gives us the number of the update before doing it but I doubt it

Hasslehogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys

I have sonic forces version 000, how can we tell if it upgrades <3.0.0 up to 3.0.0 or a higher firmware?

i swapped my 3.0.0 for his 2.1.0 switch and some cash, now with Plutoo releaseing HBL in a few days, does anyone know if it will only work on 3.0.0 or 3.0.0 and lower?

ta

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since when does it say what version is needs to install? Here's me thinking it just says 'an update is needed'
They never say which version they want you to update to. Its just that B4rtj4h said he can not play it on 3.0.0 but on 3.0.1. As I read it that was your question, no?
guys

I have sonic forces version 000, how can we tell if it upgrades <3.0.0 up to 3.0.0 or a higher firmware?

i swapped my 3.0.0 for his 2.1.0 switch and some cash, now with Plutoo releaseing HBL in a few days, does anyone know if it will only work on 3.0.0 or 3.0.0 and lower?

ta
Use the search function.........

Hasslehogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They never say which version they want you to update to. Its just that B4rtj4h said he can not play it on 3.0.0 but on 3.0.1. As I read it that was your question, no?

Use the search function.........
i have used the search option, all i see is someone say they can play sonic forces on their 3.0.0 switch but that doesnt answer my question, i want to know if the 3.0.0 update in on the cartridge or not. If you know the answer why not just say it instead of being arsey with the search function patter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids