cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Against my personal preferences and better judgement I will be spending the rest if the day undressed. I am not happy about this so to make myself feel better about it I am inflicting this piece of knowledge on you all:-

If I am in your thread today, I am in your thread naked.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6-mario-bros-cool-story-bro-image.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I labour under the assumption that what this forum doesn't know about my dangly bits swinging in the breeze can't hurt it, so I never bother to give notice of such events.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Veho said:
I labour under the assumption that what this forum doesn't know about my dangly bits swinging in the breeze can't hurt it, so I never bother to give notice of such events.
I'm normally only naked for one of two reasons. And then get dressed as soon as the task at hand is completed, a totally reasonable behaviour I think. This is punishment for that. Trust me if this was either fair or of my own free will I wouldn't have felt the need.

@30048pm I'm not putting pics of my face OL. Ant other pics would probably break the rules and put a lot of people off of men.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell ya, if I lived alone, with the gnarly heat and humidity I've been dealing with lately, I be sitting here naked too, or at least in just my underwear with a fan going. But the unfortunate reality is that I live with my bro and he won't tolerate that kind of thing. I honestly don't know why it matters to him, both of us being hetero-sexual males, but he didn't like it when I tried it the one day when it was a super-humid 102F, so I haven't tried it since. FML.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1