Politics in its own column section

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Can you out politics in it's own sub column tab section away from regular gaming section. We have an EOF tab, a blog tab, a news tab. Can you put politics in its own tab so that its not overpopulating the gaming tab.

Reactions: SecureBoot

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For server side that is a rather greater ask/considerable additional load.
I'm aware, i was just being sarcastic, i think it's fine the way it is.
But tbh if someone reaaaally dislikes something in a forum or site, he can always take matters to his own hands and write a violentmonkey (or any other monkey fork) script to bubble himself or even improve QoL while he's browsing it... I've done that in the past to fix some websites that display weird or have annoying pop in messages.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have no issue with curating your own feed as a general rule (though I get the impression I would label many that do it for this purpose weak minded, sucks to be them and hope they end up stronger or indeed take steps to achieve it) so roll on with it if it is easy enough to do (and as forums are already hidden for non staff, different staff, non supporters...). I eagerly await the following round of "turn if off for guests/unless explicitly authorised by a hidden profile option" for it as well.
Nothing like insulting those who want a cleaner experience while using an online forum, huh? :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.