• Absolutely not!

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friendship takes a while to grow. I’m friendly to others that are friendly to me. That’s a start. As an older person, making friends online is a bit strange. However, I did meet my wife online, that was yahoo messenger in the late 90s and it was safe. We decided to be friends after meeting in person. Without meeting face to face or in person, it’s a bit weird to establish a friendship. This is just me, though. I’m highly adaptable and wouldn’t be surprised if I make some good friends here. I’m sure I can get over the weirdness.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
My "new,real Friends".....:rofl2::rofl2:

P1370146.JPG

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Definetly not.
Bonds, relations, at best pals.
Friend is a higher level, and needs sharing the real life.

I may be oldschool.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well I have RL friends and Online "Friends". Do note, internet "friends" may not be as great as you may think at first, so don't trust ANYBODY on the internet... unless you know him/her for at least 10 years and you've talked to them in person and you know how they really behave in person. Otherwise you're just interacting and sharing knowledge and stuff.

There are other "friends" you may know on the internet, but these aren't long lasting relationships, at least in my experience, haha.
I wouldn't treat them as friends either anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv...