Hacking Possible to check data being received by the PS4?

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm new to PS4 hacking and whatnot, so please bare with me if I don't know what i'm talking about and stuff. Is it in any way possible I would be able to see the data that is being sent to the ps4 through online games, and what server they're being sent from? I play an online game and I want to see if it is possible to track information being received by the ps4, and I want to download that data to the computer to see how the game works. Would that be possible at all? It probably sounds tougher than it seems. Thank you

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you can't connect to any PSN related stuffs, you should stay completely offline, FPKG games are totally different than regular Sony PKG games.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I'm new to PS4 hacking and whatnot, so please bare with me if I don't know what i'm talking about and stuff. Is it in any way possible I would be able to see the data that is being sent to the ps4 through online games, and what server they're being sent from? I play an online game and I want to see if it is possible to track information being received by the ps4, and I want to download that data to the computer to see how the game works. Would that be possible at all? It probably sounds tougher than it seems. Thank you

Wireshark. Checks your connections and monitors sent/received.

https://www.wireshark.org/

Don’t forget it’s encrypted on latest FW, and PSN doesn’t work on 5.05 so good luck with most of that ツ

Reactions: smf and Mythical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: