Possible to write centered ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to make the written text centered and not every time left ? i think it would look much better in the sig when the pic would be in the middle ...

if it is possible than how ? and if not than .... why not ?

cerberus

Trophies
Website
www.gbarealm.com
XP
Country
I've just tried on my test board, and it does work. maybe its to do with the HTML usage. Is it turned off on the board?
Admin CP > Board Settings > User Profiles >

Allow HTML in signatures? Yes / No. (chances are this is set to NO.)

If so it will only allow the basic commands you see in the advanced posting area.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use HTML tags *within* PHP code. You'll know you're looking at PHP when you see these opening/closing tags in a .php file:

CODE

PHP allows you to use variables and write programming-language type code within your HTML documents. It's an actual language, as opposed to just tags.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can use HTML tags *within* PHP code. You'll know you're looking at PHP when you see these opening/closing tags in a .php file:

CODE

PHP allows you to use variables and write programming-language type code within your HTML documents. It's an actual language, as opposed to just tags.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, qrayzie. I understand a bit more now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/