GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I'm gonna steal this one from Vanguarde (hope you don't mind).

http://phuzzz.youaremyfriend.com

You can change "phuzzz" to any other name to change the name in the flash.
Man, all this praise and the music make it a bit creepy to me. I mean, I like my friends much but not THAT much.
blink.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's a bit of good ol' Southern humor:

A guy is standing on the ledge of a tall building, ready to jump and end his life. A Texan comes up to try and stop the man.

Texan: Don't jump! Remember all of your fortune!
Jumper: I lost all my money in the stock market.
Texan: Well, remember your wife!
Jumper: She left me for another man.
Texan: Well, remember your parents!
Jumper: My parents are dead.
Texan: Well, remember the Alamo!
Jumper: What's the Alamo?
Texan: What are you waiting for? Jump, you damned Yankee!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh, and in case if you really don't know what the Alamo is, it's where a famous battle took place in a war with Mexico. The Texans decided to hold their ground against the Mexicans in the Alamo fort, and all of them were killed. For the rest of the war, "Remember the Alamo!" was a common battle cry. In a nutshell, if you don't know the Alamo, you ain't no Southerner.
wink.gif

EDIT2: One more thing, I figured out that if you put this in your profile for AIM, it will do the You are my Friend flash using the user's screenname. Let them freak about it too.
laugh.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That makes, what, around eight of them? I could see it coming as soon as I noticed the note at the bottom.

So instead I'm gonna go out on a limb here and post something that most of you may be familiar with. They are the two advice columns taken from 8-Bit Theatre's lead site:
Ask Evil Princess Sara. This deals with personal issues, usually, but it's rather interesting. And she's so freakin' evil it's very appealing.
Twinkin' Out with Red Mage. This one deals with all questions geek. The guy's a guru at things like min/maxing, tabletop RPGs, comic books, cartoon shows, and for some strange reason, Febreeze.
(FYI, if you didn't know: Evil Princess Sara and Red Mage are Brian's take on some characters from the original Final Fantasy, which serves as the rough basis for his webcomic, which is rapidly approaching Penny Arcade and Sluggy for sheer readerbase and popularity. Ask EPS is written by Brian's girlfriend Lydia, and Twinkin' Out is written by Ryan, another of his friends, who really is that geeky, folks. Not that it's a bad thing, but when your bookshelf has more books from defunct RPGs and comics than all other types combined, it's a bit spooky...)

-Tempest out.-

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Phuzzz, check out the two 8BT animations someone posted early on in this topic. They adapt the early strips to flash, and do a great job with it, too... except for the British accent they gave BM, which seems a bit out of character, but everyone else is great. But, you gotta watch the credits!

-Tempest out.-

monkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha -- i can't see 'of' either i guess. I was looking for all the usual tricks too (double words, etc.). 'We Like Tha Moon' is awesome too -- that made the rounds at my office like 2 weeks ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY