Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Lan Hikari

Use Code Keem for 20% more cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would have like to see a good mp3/flac player which can scrobble music to last.fm and a GBA emulator would be pretty cool too so I don't have to buy a flashcard for my SP.
Even though no one cares about my suggestions,
How about a .blorb/.zblorb/.blob file interpreter?
Or Dwarf Fortress?

Reactions: Deleted User

bluesj99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has probably been asked before (Not a good way to start off a post, I know), but has anyone explored the idea of doing a Homebrew Pokewalker? Basically export the .PK6 file for the Pokemon you want, keep your 3DS in sleep mode, walk around, have the Pokemon level up, then reinject the .PK6 file into the game. Whether or not Homebrew has access to the 3DS Pedometer, I have no idea.

Reactions: proflayton123

Ella879

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has probably been asked before (Not a good way to start off a post, I know), but has anyone explored the idea of doing a Homebrew Pokewalker? Basically export the .PK6 file for the Pokemon you want, keep your 3DS in sleep mode, walk around, have the Pokemon level up, then reinject the .PK6 file into the game. Whether or not Homebrew has access to the 3DS Pedometer, I have no idea.
that's already a thing
here

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but a few things in that list already exist.
"Something like bootmii [jordennixnix]" - arm9loaderhax is the currently the only way, and there is no way to use just userland exploits provided by smealum. You need kernel exploits as well
"screenshot feature/plugin" - Currently built into the latest hax payloads. Just run a game from homebrew launcher and press the home button to take a screenshot
"Region free loading" - Also comes built into the latest hax payloads. So I guess you can put Smealum as the creator for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1