Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Here comes a question (and possibly a suggestion).

Is there any homebrew or something that would let folders display more then one letter? I would like it if my "Retro" folder, was displayed in the same fashion as the Wii U. In other words, it would be nice for my folder to have Retro spelled out. Compared to only the "R". One might end up with more then one folder starting with the same letter.

If there is no such solution at the moment. Is it even feasible to make?

Create a custom badge that spells out the word and pin it to the folder.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-gytb-custom-badges-made-really-really-simple.404355/

Singularity_UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is feasible yet and, if so, how difficult it would be, but I was wondering if it would be possible to code some kind of digital volume control for the 3DS? The slider on mine is broken, leaving the system annoyingly at full volume.

Reactions: I pwned U!

DragonRider

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
A very very cool homebrew would be a Pokemon Mover for older Generations on the DS to transfer pokemon from the older generations to newer generations like Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS and back.
I think about Pokemon Diamond, Perl, Platin,Heartgold, Soulsilver, White, White 2, Black and Black 2 (Are there any others i forget?)

Should be possible, because the 3Ds can read and write to a save of a DS Cardridge, correct? (i mean over a 3Ds homebrew, with a exploit)

Which such an homebrew there are no problems to transfer pokemon between the most pokemon editions!

Reactions: Lan Hikari

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Would it be possible to make a homebrew app (or maybe even a plugin or something integrated on a CFW) that allows for game recording.

Is the 3DS's hardware powerful enough for it?

Delipunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two requests:
  • Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (remake of Transport Tycoon, Trandsport Tycoon Deluxe, and possibly TTPatch the DS port sucks, iirc, probably b/c of limited ram) - Include NewGRF support, please! - simulation/strategy

• Ur-Quan Masters (remake of Star Control 2, a 1993 Game Developers Conference award nominee, no DS port) - Network play would be nice - action/arcade/strategy

Lan Hikari

Use Code Keem for 20% more cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A very very cool homebrew would be a Pokemon Mover for older Generations on the DS to transfer pokemon from the older generations to newer generations like Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS and back.
I think about Pokemon Diamond, Perl, Platin,Heartgold, Soulsilver, White, White 2, Black and Black 2 (Are there any others i forget?)

Should be possible, because the 3Ds can read and write to a save of a DS Cardridge, correct? (i mean over a 3Ds homebrew, with a exploit)

Which such an homebrew there are no problems to transfer pokemon between the most pokemon editions!
it's sad because it isn't possible

A

a9lh-1user

I've searched Gbatemp aslo as the net with google and havn't find a solution for that.
What i wish for is an easy (or complex) made word or text editor so i can change things on the fly without an ftp connection to a pc.
Most of all it would be very cool to change the boot*.ini or make short notes!
So maybe nothing complex.....or?!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk