Post Metal That Melted Your Face Off \m/

VzUh

you are now reading my custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

one day, someone will ask me "Hey, what are you listening to?" and I will give they my headphones. And that day I hope I carry a camera to take a pic of their faces lol

Reactions: BORTZ

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly think that one of the beauties of this thread about music discovery is that when people remember they have metal to share, they remember this thread and hunt for it!
So I don’t think this is metal as much as it is just hard rock, but hearing this song, and the lyrics, it makes me feel like the demons and pain I’ve buried over the years are coming out of me in a beast I can’t control ...

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BORTZ

Will you f**** me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

one day, someone will ask me "Hey, what are you listening to?" and I will give they my headphones. And that day I hope I carry a camera to take a pic of their faces lol

This reminds me so much of this

Reactions: VzUh

VzUh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So... I noticed a disturbing lack of At The Gates in this thread. I know, the plan was to post obscure metal, but heck, we have Slayer, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Dark Tranquillity.

Just Can't let At The Gates out

so lets begin with their legendary Slaughter Of The Soul:

and yes, the vocals are performed by chuck norris (ok no but could have been)

And as a bonus, "My personal computer is dead"

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

VzUh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

unknown.png

fixing it for some countries
btw very cool one

also another ravenous:

The band is Arch enemy. Was a good band, but turned into (imo) crappy metalcore on ~2014 iirc. And was even better (still imo) before the 2000

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unknown.png

fixing it for some countries
btw very cool one

also another ravenous:

The band is Arch enemy. Was a good band, but turned into (imo) crappy metalcore on ~2014 iirc. And was even better (still imo) before the 2000

I have only heard a few songs from the newer Arch Enemy and I liked them, but that's my taste for ya. I heard their new front woman is a BITCHHH

Reactions: VzUh

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is doom / sludge type stuff, so prolly not the type stuff that this thread mostly consists of, but I love it. The sound just oozes out.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

I rarely post Dream Theater songs due to Mike Portnoy leaving on my fucking birthday, back in 2010. But this is the Dream Theater I like, and my favourite band of all the time.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got anymore like this?

Unfortunately no, not really. That’s the debut album. There’s plenty of doom out there but not with female vocals and not really with this soond. I cant find much info about thrm, but I did read somewhere it’s a four member all female group, two from France, two from Ireland. I’d love to see them live.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Yooooo, this is my kinda topic. I haven't been active on this site in years but I still lurk often.

Idk if any of you are into Atmospheric Black Metal, but this album came out back in January and is still in my weekly rotation because its that fucking good.

Also, I'll post my bands music video here when it comes out on Friday! We're a Depressive Black Metal band, I hope some of your are into that!
I'm happy to see so many fellow metalheads on GBATemp <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E