Homebrew [Pre-release] Agbsave9 - Tool to extract agb_firm saves.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, you are using A9LH with sysNAND at 11.0, right? Download this, if you are using Luma3DS, rename it to "LEFT_AGBSave9.bin", put inside /luma/payloads and turn your 3DS on pressing Left on D-PAD, if you are using something and don't have a bootloader, rename it to "arm9loaderhax.bin" and copy to the root of your SD card(Backup that file in your SD card before you do that), it should load AGBSave9 directly.

I just tested it on my 3DS and I'm sure this payload still works, with Delibird's A9LH v1.
Worked, thanks!

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you are using A9LH with sysNAND at 11.0, right? Download this, if you are using Luma3DS, rename it to "LEFT_AGBSave9.bin", put inside /luma/payloads and turn your 3DS on pressing Left on D-PAD, if you are using something and don't have a bootloader, rename it to "arm9loaderhax.bin" and copy to the root of your SD card(Backup that file in your SD card before you do that), it should load AGBSave9 directly.

I just tested it on my 3DS and I'm sure this payload still works, with Delibird's A9LH v1.
How am I supposed to use this to inject my Mother 3 save? I attempted to launch the game, then reboot into this, but I only get a "Save Dump" option. I put my save in the Agbsave9 folder. What am I doing wrong? :/

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How am I supposed to use this to inject my Mother 3 save? I attempted to launch the game, then reboot into this, but I only get a "Save Dump" option. I put my save in the Agbsave9 folder. What am I doing wrong? :/
You are using it wrong, for injecting, you need to use the stuff on "agb_inject" to make a .cia with the save file. AGBSave9.3dsx/bin/dat itself is just for dumping the save.
Again, I wrote a tutorial here that explains how to use the whole thing. :P Skip it to the "Injecting saves into the GBA VC:" part.

Reactions: marc00077

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are using it wrong, for injecting, you need to use the stuff on "agb_inject" to make a .cia with the save file. AGBSave9.3dsx/bin/dat itself is just for dumping the save.
Again, I wrote a tutorial here that explains how to use the whole thing. :P Skip it to the "Injecting saves into the GBA VC:" part.
Appreciated, will test it out soon.

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The dumped save can be used in most, if not all, emulators

but I gives me error after using the converter. It's possible may become a 128kb flash format? I would like to play Pokemon Emerald on the 3DS and then spend my savedata to game cartridge. (I have DS lite with flashcard for this)

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
but I gives me error after using the converter. It's possible may become a 128kb flash format? I would like to play Pokemon Emerald on the 3DS and then spend my savedata to game cartridge. (I have DS lite with flashcard for this)
Dump your GBA VC save again and take note of the information it shows.

Blyton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay.. I want to inject the CIA, but when i run the gen_rom.py and i enter all the things it wants the windows show me a long message and disappears, i cannot see whats written in there and theres also no cia :/

Last edited by Blyton,

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, it's possible to inject a save from a game, to a other cia ?
Exemple : I want to dump the save of my first Mother 3 game, and I want to inject it in the second Mother 3 game. And it's the same version. It's possible ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe