Gaming Homebrew Project Pretendo Splatoon Repopulation Project

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, after a long time of being dead, I have come back with a mission. To repopulate Splatoon with the new Pretendo servers.

For those who don't know, Pretendo is a recreation of the Nintendo Network servers, making it possible to use all the online services again. A lot of the services became usable recently (to my knowledge) and me, the Splatoon lover, went straight to Splatoon. I tried to play a regular match, but no one was there! It was heartbreaking, so that's why I've decided to repopulate it. We need MOAR people playing Splatoon right now, because it would be much more epic if we did.

My PNID: NotMeIGuess
My username: NotMe

I'll be online today at about 1:00 PM EST if time allows.

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish you luck with your endeavour. Personally I quite like Splatoon 3 though, it's difficult to go back.
Personally the only reason I like Splatoon 3 more is because it has loads of more content, but the core gameplay and vibes of Splatoon 1... I don't know if it's nostalgia or what, but I like them more.

Of course, Splatoon 3 is better at everything else, but you know, Splatoon 1 despite being less complex graphically, I like it more how it looks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1