Seem so weird, since I already have it
tongue.gif

Cyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this brilliant release. Good work - I guess it was worth all the waiting and most people's patience! Thanks so much!

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Again great job Waninkoko and thank you !!!
As i said (because i'm a Resident Evil great fan) the first save of Wiigator are not compatible with the system and Resident Evil Zero was hanging in the telescop room.
After use of Waninkoko rev3, saving and hex comparing the saves, i've managed to change my save file (the one with WiiGator first GCloader) and make it good for Waninkoko and Gamecube system (regular cgi). It was in the first bytes and in the name of the file: copy saves with the 2 systems and comparing then editing the bad one. Now my save before crash worked in Waninkoko.

But .... when i try passing the telescop room, a screen (the same as resident evil remake) says: "Open the tray and and change disc" (sorry it'a a translation because i'm french). The Wii feels that i put the disc out (if press quickly, the disc is going out but the Wii doesn't "feel" it but when pressing 2 or 3 seconds , the Wii "feel" it and says: "Now insert the Disc 2 and close the tray" (translation"). The Wii doesn't "feel" the insertion of the new Disc.

Then i try booting on Disc 2 (like Resident Evil remake, to pass through the change disc message) with my save (now fine with hex edit) just before the telescop room, a screen comes and says: "Open the tray and put the Disc 1", and all i can do is make the Wii "feel" that the disc is out but nothing happens when inserting: no blue light in tray and nothing else.

Voilà !

If anyone knows something to do : saves in another room (my save was in the hall of the mansion), wait for another rev, ..., please tell me.

I'm frustrated !!!!

Hope this post can help developpers because i'm a noob !!!

jimpolsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plz everyone spread this out i found a custom ios to let u play dvd+r games with gamma 3 and gamecube backuploader and all that kind of stuff and i want to sumbmit it to everone but i dont want to go to jail so i am going to ask my psp hacker freind to upload and then just search on your something like dvd+r wii custum iso and i want to say sorry for not letting all you know about this i swear that this is not a joke and i'm going to ask my freind to show a video of it

Posts merged

i found it like when the first backup launcher cameout

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone