Preview GC Backup Launcher for Wii

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I jsut copied the old backup loader one deleted the games. Its a start.

I made a better one bfore, but I managed to delete it when changing the name of the page. I probably should have used the Move function.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Golfman560 said:
WiiGator said:
You will need to create a compatibilty matrix.

Here's a start of one: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Gam...patibility_List

Thanks for spending time on this
yaynds.gif

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golfman560 said:
I jsut copied the old backup loader one deleted the games. Its a start.

I made a better one bfore, but I managed to delete it when changing the name of the page. I probably should have used the Move function.
Thanks, that's acctually exactly what I was going to do
laugh.gif
(copy from another page).

I'll change it a bit and add my games...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well can't wait till i get back from my party to try this ****er out!! but i'm going have no memory card... but it's to make sure it works. also i'll save my questions about this when it gets realsed.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Sstew said:
Lol, WiiGator, You've managed to keep me glued to my computer for a few hours now
tongue.gif

Like me. It's been 4 hours since I'm on my PC (not just doing Wii stuff) but that's normal if your a geek like me

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Lol, WiiGator, You've managed to keep me glued to my computer for a few hours now
tongue.gif

You have no idea what I've done. Yesterday I wanted to play my Wii so bad, except it was about 5 feet out of reach, so I just in my chair (WITH WHEELS LOL I just realized) and looked at GBAtemp for 6 hours.

Anyways, for games are the testers burning as DVD-R or DVD+R or DVD+R Booktyped/bitset to DVD-ROM? I want to know what works since I have a few DVD+R I ahve lying around.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the people who are complaining about the release, it probably isn't tonight, Wiigator said he'd LIKE to get it out this week, but he has a life outside of GBATemp, he has other things to do that are more important.

computerboy said:
Like me. It's been 4 hours since I'm on my PC (not just doing Wii stuff) but that's normal if your a geek like me

4 hours isn't that much for a geek.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, Yeah I sit on the computer on average from 7AM-11PM (I do school online) but I meant to say he's managed to keep me glued to GBATemp/This thread for like 3+ hours now
tongue.gif

Please Wiigator, Let me know if sitting here another 6 hours is worth it XD

Posts merged

Miles said:
To the people who are complaining about the release, it probably isn't tonight, Wiigator said he'd LIKE to get it out this week, but he has a life outside of GBATemp, he has other things to do that are more important.

computerboy said:

Yeah I realize that seeing how its what 11:20 his time?

Im hoping for a release tomorrow or an early next week release. Although tonight would be killer.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mrkinator said:
I changed the Wiki to get rid of "1:1" since all the games going to be 1:1
tongue.gif
Heh good point. I missed a few other things too but I've fixed those. (L used to be before K a few minutes ago)

Alright I just remembered something. Some Gamecube games are different versions. Like Pikmin theres a 1.0 and a 1.1 so people should note that, except I have no idea how to check that.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Sstew said:
Lol, Yeah I sit on the computer on average from 7AM-11PM (I do school online) but I meant to say he's managed to keep me glued to GBATemp/This thread for like 3+ hours now
tongue.gif

Please Wiigator, Let me know if sitting here another 6 hours is worth it XD

Posts merged

Miles said:

computerboy said:

Yeah I realize that seeing how its what 11:20 his time?

Im hoping for a release tomorrow or an early next week release. Although tonight would be killer.

4 hours is a lot if you got parents who hate their child wanting to spend all weekend on the computer. (Can't go during weekdays cause I got to study
hate2.gif
)

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golfman560 said:
Mrkinator said:
I changed the Wiki to get rid of "1:1" since all the games going to be 1:1
tongue.gif
Heh good point. I missed a few other things too but I've fixed those. (L used to be before K a few minutes ago)

Alright I just remembered something. Some Gamecube games are different versions. Like Pikmin theres a 1.0 and a 1.1 so people should note that, except I have no idea how to check that.
L before k? That makes sense
lecture.gif

rofl2.gif

I could change it to "GAME NAME (Version if Applicable)"

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I think its coming cause in Wiigators profile it says:
Viewing Topic: Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma (wich is his blog)

Tension is going up

jimpolsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it really doesn't matter about MGS twin snakes disk swap since yesterday i heard about the gamecube backuploader and then searched for games and found this gc kit it has the creating multigame iso creater witch is awesome i was up till 3:32AM waiting for the loader and i learned it doesn't play multiple disk swaps so i was realy happy about it and hope he puts this link on his gc preveiw

here's the site for the gc kit it will say wii kit but its for the gc:

http://www.wiiso.com/showthread.php?t=9122

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it