Hacking Probably a stupid question but I want to use a new SD card

Axel_Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've so far been pretty successful in my hacking journey, I've got homebrew working, Wii and GC games ect.

I've recently started looking at getting Wii U roms working. I tried getting my head around loadline but I'm a dummy and just didn't get it.

I have had great success with Wii U helper and installing the games to a hard drive from my SD hard drive

But my SD card is only 32gb and some of these games are over that.

If I got a larger SD card can I just copy and paste all the folders in my 32gb to a larger SD card and all my homebrew stuff works without me needing to reinstall anything?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've so far been pretty successful in my hacking journey, I've got homebrew working, Wii and GC games ect.

I've recently started looking at getting Wii U roms working. I tried getting my head around loadline but I'm a dummy and just didn't get it.

I have had great success with Wii U helper and installing the games to a hard drive from my SD hard drive

But my SD card is only 32gb and some of these games are over that.

If I got a larger SD card can I just copy and paste all the folders in my 32gb to a larger SD card and all my homebrew stuff works without me needing to reinstall anything?
Yep just copy everything across and you are good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, krustday krab