Not open for further replies.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe "But a damn Nintendo Switch u peasent"
And "probably a dumb idea...yeah it is"

I was fully aware that it might have been a dumb question, but I don't need to be reminded of it. It's pretty clear.
Also, the first comment doesn't even have anything to do with my question.
I simply had an idea I thought was a bit interesting, and I almost always get backlash for it. It's pretty annoying.
I mean, at least explain why it wouldn't work, instead of just giving me sarcasm or a one word answer.
So yeah, I think it's justified...

Pretty much I only got actually information from two people.

Welcome to the temp, where you spitball ideas and get crucified by ignorant folks who don't have much going on in their lives, so they belittle others to make themselves feel better. It's great, isn't it?

Reactions: HamBone41801

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the temp, where you spitball ideas and get crucified by ignorant folks who don't have much going on in their lives, so they belittle others to make themselves feel better. It's great, isn't it?
It's a thrill. Truly helps my depression and lack of self confidence.
Brb, gonna go cancel my therapy sessions lol
But yeah, out of seriousness, I should have just stayed inactive here. Just a reminder of why I left.
At least from what I've seen, only about 30% of the 3DS and Wii U scene are actual nice and reasonable people.
I think some 5 year old's are more mature than some of the people here.

D

Deleted User

It's a thrill. Truly helps my depression and lack of self confidence.
Brb, gonna go cancel my therapy sessions lol
But yeah, out of seriousness, I should have just stayed inactive here. Just a reminder of why I left.
At least from what I've seen, only about 30% of the 3DS and Wii U scene are actual nice and reasonable people.
I think some 5 year old's are more mature than some of the people here.
The two people who answered you at first weren't mean at all? They were extremely straightforward answers. I only saw one post that could be considered "mean" and it was this:
Dumbest idea I've ever read. Your title says it all.

But it was a good laugh :D
And that wasn't even that mean.
Also, bringing up the fact that you have depression and low self confidence just sounds like you're trying to make people feel bad for you.

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The two people who answered you at first weren't mean at all? They were extremely straightforward answers. I only saw one post that could be considered "mean" and it was this:

And that wasn't even that mean.
Also, bringing up the fact that you have depression and low self confidence just sounds like you're trying to make people feel bad for you.
Not really. I'm insinuating that this site is just really bad for me.
And it might also not be helping that people keep trying to find things to talk about when I'm trying to end this entire thing.

Last edited by MochaMilk,

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it might also not be helping that people keep trying to find things to talk about when I'm trying to end this entire thing.
it was a really dumb idea though lol

oh i immortalized you in my signature

Last edited by yardie,
Reactions: SLiV3R

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

If you cant handle people being mean on the internet, then you need to toughen up. People hiding behind their anonymity throwing shit for their amusement is not going to stop anytime soon. Maybe it wasn't the greatest idea, but you are actually trying to contribute something, so don't beat yourself up.
Best of luck fighting the depression. You prob already heard this, but going to the gym helps a lot, also for your confidence.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah, Microsoft lets us run anything on out pc would be great if Nintendo allowed us to run anything on the switch, but pirated games. But you would problay be able to get around it the reason why they don't let you run what you want on it is that they don't want piracy. It's the same with other consoles.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything can be emulated. But devices powerful enough to emulate the Switch haven't been made yet.

New gaming desktops in 2023-2026 should do, perhaps 2032 for high end laptops. Tablets/phones might be able to in 2026-2030 due to similar architecture.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Factually incorrect, good sir.
How so?

Anything can be emulated. But devices powerful enough to emulate the Switch haven't been made yet.

New gaming desktops in 2023-2026 should do, perhaps 2032 for high end laptops. Tablets/phones might be able to in 2026-2030 due to similar architecture.
What devices are we talong about and are you saying it would require future GPU's/CPU's to emulate the switch because that would be the best joke I heard all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D