Hacking Problems with Vita. Maybe someone help me?

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Before i told my sad story, please read all text

So i've got a PSVita 1000 and a 16Gb Sony memory card, and i decided to hack my Vita after 5 years of playing on cartridges or digital versions. Aaaand I followed this guide: Прошивка PS Vita 3.74 H-encore / Откат до 3.65 / Установка Enso (search on YouTube, but it's in Russian, I hope you understand why). But something gone wrong... I did everything perfectly according to the manual, but when I installed a couple of games from PKGj (Unit 13 and Child of Light) I encountered a strange, one might say unique error. Here's the thing: When you pause the game and let Vita go into sleep mode, the system crashes and writes: "GPU driver detects GPU crash". You have to forcibly restart it to make it work normally. And after such a "hard" reboot, the system writes that an error C2-12828-1 has occurred in the NPXS19999 application. And from error log I've seen another two errors C2-14185-9 and C0-14546-0. Idk what to do. I've already reinstalled henkaku + enso after downgrade three times. In games on cartridges, the same garbage occurs... But on OFW all working fine, without errors. After all this, I consulted "Onee-game" on YouTube (thank you very much for spending so much time on me), but we could not understand what was the matter, but (again) we came up with two options. First: There is a problem with Vita's memory card and you need to take a new card to test this option. Second: This is too many plugins that the console simply can’t handle, and to check this option, I ask you to check the number of plugins, and write down which one is responsible for what and maybe some are completely useless (like Noavls) and I also noticed that in the archive with all the files that are needed to hack Vita, in the plugins folder there are configs for both Vita and Vita TV, maybe TV config interferes? But I'm not too sure about that.

That's archive with all needed: This archive in video description.

Please check plugins and config. If you don't want to download archive from Gdrive there's screenshots of plugins and config.

Edit: I was asked to remove all links from the post as it violates the rules.

Attachments

• IMG_20230305_142633.jpg
    IMG_20230305_142633.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20230305_142547.jpg
    IMG_20230305_142547.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20230305_142604.jpg
    IMG_20230305_142604.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by GreenDuck65777,

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I doubt that anyone would watch this video tutorial. Any video tutorials themselves (and especially following them) are considered bad form around here (there is a theory (proven many times) that video tutorials are made exclusively by assholes). Sad, but true (because there are reasons for it).
Find a decent text guide and compare it to what your video tutorial suggests to do.
The decent one is PS Vita (TV) Hacks Guide for example.
And about all those plugins: You really need all those plugins? Or just want? Or they are put simply because they happen to be?
Btw, put the line of "0syscall6.skprx" above other .skprx. It must be the first.

For example, here is the minimal config of a non-smoking person for fw 3.60:
# ITLS
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/itls.skprx

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

Last edited by r1vver,
Reactions: GreenDuck65777

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think someone had an issue like yours and the guy seems to reinstall enso to solve his issues here
And yes, видеоинструкции это зло.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
that video tutorials are made exclusively by assholes
While maybe true sometimes, might as well explain the actual issue with video tutorials.
They often spread outdated or incorrect information to masses of people and many times remain outdated without being updated, corrected, or removed from the internet.

Edit: it's easier to update tutorials that are text-based, so they more often are updated and corrected where errors exist.

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
And about all those plugins: You really need all those plugins? Or just want? Or they are put simply because they happen to be?
Btw, put the line of "0syscall6.skprx" above other .skprx. It must be the first.
I don't need some of these plugins (like: noavls, premium music, pngshot and etc.), they were already in the file folder. In principle, I'm not so familiar with hacking Vita and it is very difficult for me to make any changes, especially in config files. Maybe you can help me with basic concepts of hacking Vita?
And yes, видеоинструкции это зло.
Да я знаю что видеоинструкции - зло, но я лох, который особо ничего не знает за прошивку Виты, но хочет (спустя 5 лет честной игры) играть бесплатно.
Post automatically merged:

For example, here is the minimal config of a non-smoking person for fw 3.60:
# ITLS
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/itls.skprx

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
Maybe you can write for 3.65? Or is it also suitable for 3.65?

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I selectively looked at the contents of that large junk archive.
Something is really more or less modern, something is just old versions, something has checksums that do not converge with any of the official versions (for example, storagemgr or enso), something is generally a complete heresy (for example, the config for pkgj (btw, pkgj itself is old)).
The best solution is to do redo everything right way. To do this, use the instruction, the one that is boring, text-based. Using the latest versions and brains. Then there will be no questions what the hell is this in the config, what does it do and whether I need it.

Update: there is really nothing complicated in psvita. Really. You just need to understand the very basics. After that, there will be almost no questions.
That boring text instruction will just help with this. It's better than mindlessly copying bulks of junk of unknown origin from archive to card.

Update 2: И совет: Сразу забудь слово "AutoPlugin". Идея у штуки то хорошая, но результат часто получается как обычно, полная жопа. "Поломанных" систем много, нубы рыдают, но обязательно будет кто-то кто скажет что у него всё всегда ок. Вот только этот кто-то как правило знает что он делает, и проверить конфиг перед наступлением этой самой жопы ему не проблема.

Update 3: enso checksum in the archive turned out to be correct one.

Last edited by r1vver,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I selectively looked at the contents of that large junk archive.
Something is really more or less modern, something is just old versions, something has checksums that do not converge with any of the official versions (for example, storagemgr or enso), something is generally a complete heresy (for example, the config for pkgj (btw, pkgj itself is old)).
The best solution is to do redo everything right way. To do this, use the instruction, the one that is boring, text-based. Using the latest versions and brains. Then there will be no questions what the hell is this in the config, what does it do and whether I need it.

Update: there is really nothing complicated in psvita. Really. You just need to understand the very basics. After that, there will be almost no questions.
Thanks a lot for all tips!
Post automatically merged:

Update 2: И совет: Сразу забудь слово "AutoPlugin". Идея у штуки то хорошая, но результат часто получается как обычно, полная жопа. "Поломанных" систем много, нубы рыдают, но обязательно будет кто-то кто скажет что у него всё всегда ок. Вот только этот кто-то как правило знает что он делает, и проверить конфиг перед наступлением этой самой жопы ему не проблема.

Update 3: enso checksum in the archive turned out to be correct one.
Слушай, так если ты пишешь на русском (и вероятно говоришь на нем) может подскажешь русскоязычные текстовые гайды? Я, конечно, понимаю английский, но могу не так перевести или понять не то что имелось ввиду

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Nope, not a clue. In general, there are many instructions, but as a rule, they all have one problem - they were made once and successfully abandoned, ie, never updated.
As a rule, instead of official links to the latest revision of the utilities/plugins there will be links to archives of unknown things on some shitty file exchangers.
At the most interesting place as a rule there will be a break in the stream of consciousness, because "I'm bored with writing, it's all clear by meaning, you'll figure it out from there".
Yes, it's possible to say that the development of psvita hacking utilities/plugins has almost stopped (which is not entirely true), that everything is the same as it was before (which is not always the case) and something else. It's possible to explain anything with laziness.
In general, I have not seen truly detailed (step-by-step) and up-to-date instructions in Russian. Although I did not look specifically.
Yoti is trying to do something decent on pspx.ru, but it's pretty laconic (as compared to vita.hacks.guide).
So IMHO there are no alternatives comparable in terms of quality and details with vita.hacks.guide. And using the site navigation you can find anything there.

Неа, не подскажу. Вообще инструкций много, но как правило у всех у них одна проблема - они сделаны разово и успешно заброшены, т.е. не обновляются.
Как правило вместо официальных ссылок на послдение ревизии утилит/плагинов будут присутствовать ссылки на архивы неизвестно чего на каких нибудь говнообменничках.
На самом интересном месте как правило будет обрыв потока сознания, т.к. "писать надоело, там всё и так понятно по смыслу, сами дальше разберётесь".
Да, можно сказать что развитие утилит/плагинов по взлому psvita почти замерло (что не совсем так), что всё новое - это тоже самое что было и раньше (что не всегда) и еще что нибудь. Вообще ленью можно попытаться объяснить что угодно.
В общем действительно подробных (пошаговых) и актуальных инструкций на русском я не видел. Хотя специально и не искал.
Что то более менее приличное пытается/пытался делать Yoti на pspx.ru, но там всё довольно лаконично (по сравнению с vita.hacks.guide).
Так что имхо альтернатив сопоставимых по уровню качества и подробностей с vita.hacks.guide скорее всего нет. И используя навигацию по сайту там можно найти всё что угодно.

Reactions: GreenDuck65777

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Неа, не подскажу. Вообще инструкций много, но как правило у всех у них одна проблема - они сделаны разово и успешно заброшены, т.е. не обновляются.
Как правило вместо официальных ссылок на послдение ревизии утилит/плагинов будут присутствовать ссылки на архивы неизвестно чего на каких нибудь говнообменничках.
На самом интересном месте как правило будет обрыв потока сознания, т.к. "писать надоело, там всё и так понятно по смыслу, сами дальше разберётесь".
Да, можно сказать что развитие утилит/плагинов по взлому psvita почти замерло (что не совсем так), что всё новое - это тоже самое что было и раньше (что не всегда) и еще что нибудь. Вообще ленью можно попытаться объяснить что угодно.
В общем действительно подробных (пошаговых) и актуальных инструкций на русском я не видел. Хотя специально и не искал.
Что то более менее приличное пытается/пытался делать Yoti на pspx.ru, но там всё довольно лаконично (по сравнению с vita.hacks.guide).
Так что имхо альтернатив сопоставимых по уровню качества и подробностей с vita.hacks.guide скорее всего нет. И используя навигацию по сайту там можно найти всё что угодно.

Ответ:
Вот спасибо огромное за помощь r1vver!

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So IMHO there are no alternatives comparable in terms of quality and details with vita.hacks.guide. And using the site navigation you can find anything there.
Maybe I don't understand something? I did this guide step by step, but after downloading Unit 13 with pkgj, this error appeared again.

Edit: 2D games working fine (Terraria not included. Games like: Limbo, Paper's please, Badland and etc.)

Edit 2: This cursed error that I hate!!!

Edit 3: Maybe problem with game?

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_182103.jpg
    IMG_20230308_182103.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20230308_192110.jpg
    IMG_20230308_192110.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 62

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Plugins conflict or faulty hardware.
I don't see any plugins conflict. Maybe problem in psvshell? If not, I don't know what to do then :(

Edit: But on OFW nothing like "GPU crash" wasn't noticed. Only once upon a time I played NFS:MW and I had to leave for 20-25 minutes, I left the game but not on pause and when I decided to continue playing, the game just froze. As a result, I had to disconnect the battery from the board so that it (Vita) started normally. What can I do? Playing on OFW not interesting. I want on CFW with all games library.

Edit 2: maybe I need a no sleep mode plugin.

Edit 3: maybe I need to delete line with repatch in config? Idk what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_160208.jpg
    IMG_20230309_160208.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20230309_084145.jpg
    IMG_20230309_084145.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230309_084130.jpg
    IMG_20230309_084130.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20230309_084116.jpg
    IMG_20230309_084116.jpg