OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I read the tutorial on how to make a SoftAP of your Nintendo Wi-Fi usb connector, but it won't really work. The problem is that I already have a network in my house with 3 other pc's, so when I click 'allow other devices to share internet connection' it says something about my IP should automatically change in 192.168.0.1 (which now is 192.168.0.4). If I do this, my home network will be lost, and it doesn't work when I try it.
The strange thing is that it DID use to work for a while (atleast, commercial games), but I wanted it to work on homebrew (which ofcourse, it didn't) and then I mested up a bit to much, so now it doesn't work with anything. I don't know how I did it. Everything went well, I jst followed the tutorial (http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/390312). But from step 6 it started to go different. I couldn't uncheck "Enable ICS" in the menu. But I remember that it didn't go the first time but it still worked then. I just don't know what to do anymore.

EDIT: If I try to connect with my DS, it says error 52100: able to connect with blablabla but unable to get internet available or something like that.

Please help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one