ohmy.gif
!

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
kermitfrog said:
ShadowEO said:
.....And to whoever asked about the DSTTi, I don't believe that Soulanger has a DSTTi and I believe that the same code should work on the DSTTi as the DSTT so it should be fine. As for testing, idk, Soulanger would have to be the one to think about that XD
That was me & I was joking (hence the
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
) - it would've been nice to be a BETA tester of MENUdo & get a sneak preview over how it works/looks etc, but SoulAnger must have enough testers who are much better at assisting him than me by now
dude.
im a bet tester and we rarly get anything to test cos soulangers like "hey guys. im gonna add ******** to menudo"
so...its when soulanger has nothing to do then he gives us a build.
but sometimes its just some internal applications and other stuff

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you rarely get to test anything new, then you have time to make videos and at least take some pictures for everyone.

takethat.png
, beta testers!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sarvesh50 said:
sure leaking videos would be no problem but then you dont respect his wishes
But what about the people who will eventually want to try/buy it ??
Surely a few screenshots or movies clips showing the progress (so far) would be beneficial ??

All of us waiting for release only 'hear' about such-&-such being added/removed/modified etc, but what with the time it's been in development - we could start thinking that it's going to be just another 'Duke Nukem:Forever' situation. A lot of heresay & nothing to prove it - & we may start losing faith in the project (& if SoulAnger going to 'sell' it to the public - that means lost profit)

OK, so the BETA testers get the occasional chance to try things out & report back to the public that it's 'developing along nicely' - but let the public actually SEE how far it's got.
The occasional 'teaser' would keep us interested

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Sarvesh50 said:
sure leaking videos would be no problem but then you dont respect his wishesBut what about the people who will eventually want to try/buy it ??
Surely a few screenshots or movies clips showing the progress (so far) would be beneficial ??

All of us waiting for release only 'hear' about such-&-such being added/removed/modified etc, but what with the time it's been in development - we could start thinking that it's going to be just another 'Duke Nukem:Forever' situation. A lot of heresay & nothing to prove it - & we may start losing faith in the project (& if SoulAnger going to 'sell' it to the public - that means lost profit)

OK, so the BETA testers get the occasional chance to try things out & report back to the public that it's 'developing along nicely' - but let the public actually SEE how far it's got.
The occasional 'teaser' would keep us interested

I agree with CannonFoddr, it would be nice to see the occasional video or pic, why not a video of an already shown feature in its newer form (if it has one)?

Agree, the project has been in development for quite a long time, I think those who have constantly looked at this thread for updates or supported the project should atleast be allowed to see what they have supported, and give the public a reason to keep waiting until a release.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Briankealing said:
If you rarely get to test anything new, then you have time to make videos and at least take some pictures for everyone.

takethat.png
, beta testers!
dude....sometimes im lazy....
and sometimes our videos get rejected. :|

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
About the videos, beta testers are allowed to make one as long as Soulanger is ok with it, I was asked to take a video of an awesome MENUdo feature that many people like me are gonna like it, the thing is that not everybody has cams.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Noitora said:
About the videos, beta testers are allowed to make one as long as Soulanger is ok with it, I was asked to take a video of an awesome MENUdo feature that many people like me are gonna like it, the thing is that not everybody has cams.
huh.gif
Are you trying to tell us you don't have either a Webcam / Still camera / Camera phone or a Video camera ??

Either of these can usually take short video clips (not sure about the quality of Webcams though)
Hell - even I've got an old still camera I brought about 3 years ago (~£30 if I remember right) and that can take short video clips (about 25 sec worth)
laugh.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
CannonFoddr said:
Noitora said:
huh.gif
Are you trying to tell us you don't have either a Webcam / Still camera / Camera phone or a Video camera ??

Either of these can usually take short video clips (not sure about the quality of Webcams though)
Hell - even I've got an old still camera I brought about 3 years ago (~£30 if I remember right) and that can take short video clips (about 25 sec worth)
laugh.gif
I can't really take a video with my phone and why should I care about your old camera? I just said that I don't have one :/
You'll just have to wait for MENUdo's release, the last few days some features, uknown to us beta testers are being unveiled, I too am looking forward to the stable release.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Briankealing said:

takethat.png
, beta testers!

then again, we could keep the features to ourselves and gloat
tongue.gif

takethat.png
, general public!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
Why is it a closed beta?
iunno... Think it is so that not everyone is gonna be asking a lot of crap... If he released the actual release, then most people will ask a lot of crap and stuff with all their problems. So Soul had a few people send in an application to become beta testers... And there you have it, the beta testers are there.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
War said:
Why is it a closed beta?
iunno... Think it is so that not everyone is gonna be asking a lot of crap... If he released the actual release, then most people will ask a lot of crap and stuff with all their problems. So Soul had a few people send in an application to become beta testers... And there you have it, the beta testers are there.

Thank you, couldn't have explained it better myself XD

QUOTE(k3vin369 @ Jun 11 2009, 10:44 PM)
I can't wait for MenuDO to come out. The PSP menu looks awesome
biggrin.gif
The PSP theme isn't the only one there is and there are various possibilities to what themes can be created. More details about that will be when it's released, The beta testers are all requesting different themes, well so far, only I am. But rest assured the PSP theme isn't the only awesome theme
biggrin.gif

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
About not leaking another video we are expecting something of menudo right?
But soulanger want us to expect things but when it is released there will be more and more features you will get suprised about his awesome work even more you can think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM