Hacking Proof TX used code stolen from #reswitched

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question towards those who originally wanted SX OS but then changed their mind or regret their decision:
Why would pirates care about stolen code, when they were going to steal games anyways? Any dirty pirate wouldn't care about stolen code as if they have good morals to abide by. All that would matter to them is that SX OS plays pirated games.

Also about the brick code, until there's any reports of bricks for casual use, it's going to be as useful as Gateway was before free CFW. I know a few users on here who still use Gateway now. SX OS does exactly what it intends to and it delivers on that, playing pirated games. So why fuss about it when it works and does what you want?
Some people only care about homebrew within the hacking scene rather than pirated games, those are usually the people who bash TX. The ones who never intended to pirate anything in the first place because they already have a collection of purchased games and DLC that they want to keep true to.

Overall I just think there's some people are overreacting.

Reactions: DarthDub

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
My question towards those who originally wanted SX OS but then changed their mind or regret their decision:
Why would pirates care about stolen code, when they were going to steal games anyways? Any dirty pirate wouldn't care about stolen code as if they have good morals to abide by. All that would matter to them is that SX OS plays pirated games.

Also about the brick code, until there's any reports of bricks for casual use, it's going to be as useful as Gateway was before free CFW. I know a few users on here who still use Gateway now. SX OS does exactly what it intends to and it delivers on that, playing pirated games. So why fuss about it when it works and does what you want?
Some people only care about homebrew within the hacking scene rather than pirated games, those are usually the people who bash TX. The ones who never intended to pirate anything in the first place because they already have a collection of purchased games and DLC that they want to keep true to.

My question is to you, how are you concerned if some people changed their mind about buying SX?

ssrpgvita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guy is jsut arse hurt cuz tx came up with backup loader firs thtis is nothing new soemone is have htere undies in wad cuz the yarent worlds first internet to fame hacker who jailborken switch so they r saying rape the ysotle my code so tx is bad guy the idiot gets his 10 mins of internet fame roflmao how many times i seen this in gaming industry now to many to damn count

Joshtech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the guy is jsut arse hurt cuz tx came up with backup loader firs thtis is nothing new soemone is have htere undies in wad cuz the yarent worlds first internet to fame hacker who jailborken switch so they r saying rape the ysotle my code so tx is bad guy the idiot gets his 10 mins of internet fame roflmao how many times i seen this in gaming industry now to many to damn count

This message has more encryption than SX OS... far out

Last edited by Joshtech,

Chumlee1900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To summarize this thread:

- Pirate friendly hacking group won the pissing contest.
- Other group try to discredit said pirate group by cracking their software (bricked )
- anti-piracy fanatics cry about only wanting homebrew (well I've got my Vita for that shit)
- Sx OS users are happy with the working backup loader

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
To summarize this thread:

- Pirate friendly hacking group won the pissing contest.
- Other group try to discredit said pirate group by cracking their software (bricked )
- anti-piracy fanatics cry about only wanting homebrew (well I've got my Vita for that shit)
- Sx OS users are happy with the working backup loader
Dont remember that we must cry for our devs that are so MAD that TX used their code to deliver a complete product :P, we must be sad for this times, or enjoy the piracy and be happy :P

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disappointed but not surprised that TX used stolen code, considering the product they're selling.

But man, oh man, I've been really enjoying watching the SX OS fanboys argue so rabidly for a company that doesn't care about them in the slightest.
Reminds me of the console wars, but instead of a $200 - $400 console it's a $40 dongle and OS. :rofl:
I don't even have a horse in this race either, last time I touched my Switch was months ago.

Reactions: softwareengineer

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
But man, oh man, I've been really enjoying watching the SX OS fanboys argue so rabidly for a company that doesn't care about them in the slightest.

If TX didn't care about it's customers or the community then why have they already issued two updates with new features, including the ability to run Cart2 games, while the freeloaders are still trying to play catch up with v1.0? I think you're very confused as to who cares about what. :lol:

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Disappointed but not surprised that TX used stolen code, considering the product they're selling.

Reminds me of the console wars, but instead of a $200 - $400 console it's a $40 dongle and OS. :rofl:
I don't even have a horse in this race either, last time I touched my Switch was months ago.
So, you're just in it to stir shit up? Then why are you here?

Reactions: omegasoul6

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

jumped to last page on this (to be honest) moralistic thread and agree with this point of view.
tx deliver what their audience want.
if chat is done through shady means, ask ourselves, isn’t everything we’re doing here ‘shady’
as soon as some causal reports a brick, i’ll be front of queue, until then, for all his talent, hexkyz can keep stroking his twitter ego as much as he wants, sx os users probably don’t give a sh!t

Last edited by snoofly,
Reactions: MattKimura

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, you're just in it to stir shit up? Then why are you here?
Enjoying myself while I wait for the 3.68 Vita exploit. :creep:
Plus it's interesting to watch, I don't think there's a rule against paying attention to a scene just because I haven't touched the console in a few months. ;)

If TX didn't care about it's customers or the community then why have they already issued two updates with new features, including the ability to run Cart2 games, while the freeloaders are still trying to play catch up with v1.0?

To give people more reasons to buy their product, like every other corporation selling anything ever?

Last edited by omegasoul6,

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoying myself while I wait for the 3.68 Vita exploit. :creep:
Plus it's interesting to watch, I don't think there's a rule against paying attention to a scene just because I haven't touched the console in a few months. ;)

To give people more reasons to buy their product, like every other corporation selling anything ever?
:) stardew valley finally sees light of day on the vita

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

funny thing is, i think everyone should get a vita.
get a first gen.
beautiful oled screen which ain’t far off the switch to be fair in terms of dimension
great battery life and decent processing power for a what 7 yr old console
with psp, retroarch etc and free shop support via pkgj all the sh!t you ever need.
i f’in love my vita

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I havent been online in ages but quietly watching, but i gotta chime in, here.
Two things for this "constructive discussion":
First off, there are two types of pirates and two types of modders aswell as a fair number of combinations of those,

There is pirates who do piracy for the sake of grabbing everything for free in itself,
There is pirates who do piracy as a way to test games, delay its purchase or just use piracy as a way of making games accesibble over multiple devices without buying multiple copies, all of which have strictly financial reasons,

There is modders who mod their console to enrixh its content by loading emulators, homebrew ports, and visual or consent mods for their games.
And last but not least there are modders who want to see a system and all its games broken down to the last bit to test their abilities or make a point.

All of these groups work a bit different, with me being the second of the first category (yeah i am a pirate and gonna still support the side of the arguement where i find the codesteal to be not excusable, bite me) and the first of the second one.
Once you reflect what you want to do with hacks and these devices you can form a sophisticated opinion on this. And just because you admit to do some piracy you arent inherently illegible to resort to protecting copyrightlaw and just because you only use your hacks to unlock fancy stuff for your games and showcase them to the internet or maybe undo some measures, you still in some way affect the market and therefore arent immune to criticism either.

Which brings me to my second, MUCH shorter point:
Why the F-WORD is this thread still a tjing when all constructive arguements have allready been brought up and people just repeat the same bash against each other...
Close it, allready

Reactions: tiliarou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/4YYtoJC what in the white people lol