Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psjailbreak.jpg

QUOTE said:
PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.

Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.

Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA

PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.

Supports all games (it does not allow backups of bluray movies , dvd movies , or past consoles games)

Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.

Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.

Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.

Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

Source: PSX-Scene (with screens)

I'm a bit skeptical about this is real still though, even if an admin posted it and some people have confirmed it. Something feels a bit off...

I'd also like everyone to keep in mind that this NOT a normal USB flash drive and that it has other components in the hardware that is needed for it to work.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAT

if this works through firmware upgrades (so can play online clearly) then disregard what I said in the other PS3 thread i suck cocks

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was posted before like maybe a year ago. The device is a farce. Doesn't work. Now if this is something else and it works GREAT!!! However, I believe it's in the same genre as the device that came before it. I believe psp-hacks.com and even gbatemp.net had information on it. You can search and find it probably. It came from like South Africa or some crap.

Wynd

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
naruses said:
I think the time has finally come, still a little bit pricey, $119.99.
Pricey? hardly, considering i paid $95 for my wiiclip+d2pro9, $250 for my original xbox to be chipped and around $120 for my ps1 to get chipped. its actually quite cheap considering the price of modchips and the fact you don't even need to open up the ps3. people have just been spoiled by the easiness of the wii/ds/psp.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd be willing to bet my cock and balls this is real, and if it is it is it was probably rushed a little bit because c4eva and Team Jungle are jumping on the PS3 hacking scene.
nayps3.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
so is sony going to disable usb ports now?
the latest update already allows them to modify devices and data without consent
so they can just release another update to detect and corrupt the device and delete any data that it installed

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See what happen was that the l would have been to close to b to look like another letter so they left it out
laugh.gif
jk

If it true then wow
blink.gif

Rock Raiyu said:
wyndcrosser said:
http://www.shoppsjailbreak.com/

IF you look this site can't even write it's own name right... the homepage's logo is JAIBREAK.

Wynd
That's because that is the wrong website.....?
laugh.gif
This cross my mind ,but wasn't sure, I thought I just couldn't find it !!!
laugh.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it claims it plays import games, yet the ps3 does this by default
its region free

only ps1, ps2, dvd, and blu-ray (movies) are region locked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?