Hacking PS Vita Copying MicroSD Card

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone.

I have a question. I have 2 128GB MicroSD Cards. My PS Vita is setup with SD2Vita and a 128GB MicroSD Card. I was able to copy one over all the files/folders from one of the 128GB MicroSD card to another 128GB MicroSD card, including all the system files and hidden files/folders.

However when I insert the new copied 128GB MicroSD card into the same PS Vita. The Vita doesn't pick it up (as in games, homebrew apps etc...) The new MicroSD card is formatted with fat32.

Question:is it possible to even copy over to another MicroSD Card, if so how would I go about doing this?

Question 2: it possible, is possible to use a copy of a MicroSD card for another hacked PS Vita?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
1 you do the normal format for the new SD card, zzblank, quick format, no volume name, as guide here (just the part about prepare SD card with win disk imager, and change format alloc cluster size to 64k if you are using more than 128GB SD card)

http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

2 then copy everything from original SD to hard drive (enable hidden and system file view, because vita setting files and folder [app] where the game stay have both these attribute so you must view them to copy)

3 Copy all exactly to the new SD card and you are done.

These technique also being use to upgrade SD card from lower to higher, so you can be assure they work exactly as before.

Reactions: realg123

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 you do the normal format for the new SD card, zzblank, quick format, no volume name, as guide here (just the part about prepare SD card with win disk imager, and change format alloc cluster size to 64k if you are using more than 128GB SD card)

http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

2 then copy everything from original SD to hard drive (enable hidden and system file view, because vita setting files and folder [app] where the game stay have both these attribute so you must view them to copy)

3 Copy all exactly to the new SD card and you are done.

These technique also being use to upgrade SD card from lower to higher, so you can be assure they work exactly as before.

Just wanted to thank you. That worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: :rofl2: