PS3 PKG tool ?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m looking for a tool that can verfify PS3 games pkg to be 100 percent and clean. Is there one ? I know PS3 ISO Tool have one called PS3SFV ISO Tool and there is other one verify IRD files and PS3 ISO Rebuilder to avoid the errors does that but what about PKG ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m looking for a tool that can verfify PS3 games pkg to be 100 percent and clean. Is there one ? I know PS3 ISO Tool have one called PS3SFV ISO Tool and there is other one verify IRD files and PS3 ISO Rebuilder to avoid the errors does that but what about PKG ?

ps3tools by aldostools has one. a pkg uses sha-1, which is the bottom two lines in hex = the rest of the pkg checksum. that's why it's called a pkg sha-1.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A link please ? I went to PS3tools by aldostools but something is missing there.
https://www.psx-place.com/resources/ps3-tools-collection.594/
Post automatically merged:

here it is: ps3 game integrity (remember to change to pkg sha-1)

1675884589595.png

Reactions: zfreeman

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one ? There are blue bubbles on each. I know PKG Context but I dont know which one can convert folders to pkgs ?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont do it.. I have to click PS3 tool then click Conversion Tool and click Make PKGs.. the command asked for python to installed, Should I ? Or am I doing wrong ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not in the context menu? The one with cut, copy, rename, and paste? I think you need to open pkg content id as administrator before it appears. It will associate the right file extensions.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so sorry to bother you, godreborn.

I am frustrated with this stupid pyhton because I got an error when I clicked Create PKG. Is there a better tool that can create PS3 Folder to PKG ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o