Hacking Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW : NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper Released

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 279,596
  • Replies 1,552
  • Likes 42

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok , let's say that i've found a ps3 game and installed webman , i can install the game in my ps3 Memory with webman on FTP mode or with a USB Pen drive ?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok , let's say that i've found a ps3 game and installed webman , i can install the game in my ps3 Memory with webman on FTP mode or with a USB Pen drive ?
Both.
You can put it on a USB drive then go to Multiman and OS mode and copy it to the internal drive.
If you have an ethernet connection though, FTP is probably gonna be faster honestly.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to put in it internal hdd then both methods should work. Use file manager in multiman to copy from USB to hdd, or use the ftp to copy from computer to hdd.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Ferrox or Rebug?
i followed this

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-install-ps3xploit.1687612/

it was written install Ferrox from number 12
and after you install QA flagger app you install Rebug

so, which one?
i already installed an update file i think it was Ferrox, but when i go to system setting i only see ver 4.82
Ferrox is fine.
If you get Ferrox 4.82 Cobra you have all the functionality you need. Just install Webman Mod after that.
There's really no point in installing Rebug.
Ferrox doesn't have it's own version string in the settings, so don't worry.

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rebug*

I think on Rebug you first need to get SEN Enabler and run that to enable PSN functionality.

Personally, I run PSNinja and execute the top 3 options followed by running PSNPatch, then starting my mounted game and going online. Been doing this for about a year without a ban.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes.
So first I run SEN Enabler? And then I use PSNinja, and then PSNPatch?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So first I run SEN Enabler? And then I use PSNinja, and then PSNPatch?
Yeah. You only need SEN Enabler once. Just make sure PSN is enabled in it.

Then every time you want to play a game online, load the game through Webman (or whatever you use) and after it's mounted, run PS Ninja, do the first 3 options, then close it, then run PSNPatch. PS Ninja hides CFW history and PSN Patch disables all CFW syscalls, making it look like any normal console.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never FTP PS3 games the file sizes can be huge depending on the game you'll be spending over 10 hours just trying to transfer it get a 1tb external or maybe a 4TB during these holiday sales and play them on there

D

Deleted User

OP
Never FTP PS3 games the file sizes can be huge depending on the game you'll be spending over 10 hours just trying to transfer it get a 1tb external or maybe a 4TB during these holiday sales and play them on there
The transfer rate depends on your internet speeds. I can transfer full games in less than an hour. Don't spread false information

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Full frontal!!!